Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey clutch boy!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Root_Werks
So yesterday I let Troy (messix on the club) drive my 2.5 914-6 around a little. Not only did Troy get bitten by the "I gotta have a six" bug, but managed to further reduce the life of my clutch. happy11.gif Michelle and I went for a drive last night to visit some family:

"What's that smell?"
"That my love, would be Troy."
happy11.gif driving.gif happy11.gif

I know, I need a centerforce. driving.gif Here are a couple of pics of the car.
Root_Werks
'Nuther
Root_Werks
These were taken last night after a good washing and cracking open a fresh car tree. biggrin.gif
DNHunt
That's the same guy who was telling me I have to launch harderat the WCC 06 AX. Troy kept ragging on me to really launch even though the course was like getting around in a Safeway parking lot.

Dave
Root_Werks
It was actually pretty cool riding in the car. You never get the same sensation driving as just riding. It really pulls hard through the gears. The clutch has gotten so bad now that it slips with anything more than about half throttle. rolleyes.gif Not because of Troy, just because it's a stock clutch.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.