Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WI/ northern IL wrenching help needed
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
gopack
Hi guys,
I am looking for a helper to help me bolt up the suspension parts on my car in the chicago area this saturday. they are getting ready for paint, and we would first like to mock up the front and rear suspension to be sure everything is without issues. I am thinking starting about 9-10 and taking a hour or 2 at the most. I can pick up and deliver any WI or N. IL guy who wants to help. Chicago guys can just meet me it Lockeport at the shop I would think. Lunch and your choice of beverage are on me of course!

I can do it my self, it is just easier with 2 sets of hands on the parts (especially the front), and i don't feel like paying the guy at the shop $45 an hour to help out.

PM me or send me an email.
TIA
gms
where in Lockport is the shop?
736conver
Mark,

How come its down in IL and not up by you.

I wish I could come and help but its family day on Sat
gopack
getting all the body work (restoration?) done at a shop in Lockport. I found them on that inter-web thing when lookign for a soda blaster.
if I work hard it should be back together by next spring, and then i may never part with it!

Glen has volenteered to help me Saturday.
thanks Glen
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.