Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: 912 Speedster
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Britain Smith
I thought that some of you would get a kick out of this custom 912 speedster...

IPB Image
thesey914
'some cool.gif
redshift
HOLY COW!

M
Brad Roberts
Its still a 912.

LOL

B
redshift
mad.gif
Jeroen
There was a silver one for sale on e-bay last week
That one was pretty cool. All metal, no f/g
They used a modified front hood as a rear hood. Looked like a real nice job (if you're into that kinda stuff)
I saved the pics somewhere, I'll see if I can post 'em tonight...

cheers,

Jeroen
nomore4
Very cool!!! The silver car on e-gay was pretty cool too but the the shape of the rear looked odd. I seen a write up ethier on this red car, or one with similar lines, where the rear clip from a Ghia cab were used.

joe b.
sechszylinder
hilow,

how about this one ->

http://www.mobile.de/SIDzWZz8Pd3.Q828rE5QU...kw&id=25515142&

benno
Jeroen
click here for the silver 912 speedster on e-bay

cheers,

Jeroen
nomore4
There was a 914 with a 356 body for sale a few years ago in Austria me thinks. Anyone with pics of that car.

joe
JmuRiz
Those cars are very cool. Might be something fun to do with a rough targa or vert w/ a torn up top aktion035.gif
PatW
Ewwwww. icon8.gif icon8.gif
boxstr
That is hilarious, Jim Chambers just sold that red speedster this weekend, heading to Eureka Calif.
CCLINLOL
Brad Roberts
Joe B... where did you come up with "E-Gay" ?? The lady who runs Ebay is a lesbian.

B
Porsche Rescue
Yep, sold it Saturday. Love the look but decided it wasn't for me. Built by a fellow in Indy. Same builder as the silver car. Red one was done in 1991. It was in European Car in April of '93. I've not seen the article. Maybe he did use part of a K. Ghia.
KaptKaos
The silver one on ebay was odd looking. The rear extension throws the visual balance off. The goal, I guess, was to make it look mid-engined (914 envy).

BTW: Why can't people that post on ebay write in PARAGRAPHS!! The ad is friggin unreadable.

Rant off.
Demick
QUOTE(KaptKaos @ Oct 27 2003, 08:56 AM)
BTW: Why can't people that post on ebay write in PARAGRAPHS!! The ad is friggin unreadable.

Because e-bay removes all formatting unless you actually use HTML commands.

Demick
nomore4
Joe B... where did you come up with "E-Gay" ?? The lady who runs Ebay is a lesbian.

I did'nt know confused24.gif Is she cute happy11.gif

joe
boxstr
Joe B probably fat fingered the keyboard and hit the G instead of the B since they are next to each other.
Not that there is anything wrong with that...
CCLINNOMANSLAND
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.