Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who's up for beers in Hollywood?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rick_Eberle
My wife and I will be passing through L.A. in the first week in October, on the homeward bound leg of a round-the-world holiday. I've got storage in Hollywood that I need to clear out, so we'll be up for drinks most nights!

Our regular bar (and my former office, when I did the photography thing!) was, and will continue to be:

Birds Rotisserie Chicken Cafe, 5925 Franklin Ave, Hollywood.

We'll be there most evenings from around Oct. 4th to the 10th. (IF we don't get 86ed!) beerchug.gif beer.gif drunk.gif

See you there!!!
Sammy
hollywierd=bad wink.gif

Strange things there. very strange.

I stay on this side of the orage curtain. I must be old.
Rick_Eberle
Well, I lived there for a few years, and can honestly say that the stuff that REALLY freaked me out, all happened in Simi Valley, Castaic, and Encino.
Rick_Eberle
Hmmm... no takers. Any 914 people within, say, 25 miles of Hollywood???

We leave for Hong Kong in 12 hours... can't wait!!!
VWnDRAG
Cool, finally something in my neighborhood.
Across from Scientology Celebrity Center and next to Mayfair/Gelsons market right? If you can, give a shout closer to the date, I'm just down the street. Dont know If I'll be in town though. Play it by ear.
Have a great world trip.
Tom
So.Cal.914
If I can get out there I will, have a safe trip. Bring me back a cheap plastic something.
Rick_Eberle
QUOTE(VWnDRAG @ Sep 11 2006, 01:37 PM) *

Cool, finally something in my neighborhood.
Across from Scientology Celebrity Center and next to Mayfair/Gelsons market right?

That's the place!

We survived Hong Kong, though we bought sooooo much CRAP! Had a wild experience buying a counterfeit TAG-Heuer Monaco watch... the story will be told over beers.

Had a few days in London, saw Evita and The Mousetrap, and stopped in at one or two pubs.

We are now in Nice, France, Enjoying the sun on the Riviera. Next stops, Monaco and Ventimiglia.

No 914's spotted yet.

See you soon!
Rick_Eberle
Ok, our flights got messed up out of Milan, so we we had an extra night in London that wasn't planned (or budgeted) for.

We are in L.A. now, and have a couple of nights in Castaic coming up (Freaky!).
Back in Hollywood from tuesday night on, I think.

Se you there!
Rick_Eberle
OK, we'll be at birds tonight from about 7pm, probably for the next three nights - watch this space.

We'll see you then! beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.