Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Engman Parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
Engman
Here is an updated listing from Engman parts

Please see http://engmanparts.com

or

Contact me at Engman10@gmail.com

I think that the amazing thing is that I have all of this in stock.

M
Engman
A picture of the board..... Has most of the parts on it.

914forme
I now have used 4 of Mark's products.

2.0L muffler hanger extremely nice, and light.
Inner log reinforcement - incredible, saved me several drill bits.
Sway bar U-Tab - this was extremely nice better than I could fab myself.
Super SwayBar Mount, - also very nice. Highly recommend any of Marks stuff, all seems to fit just as advertised.
Engman
Thank you 914forme!

Glad to see all arrived as promised at 9:50 am on Saturday!

You will like the feel of the car after the long kit is installed!

M
abearauto
does the front sway bar rienforcment plate take the place of the factory one? or do you use it in conjuction with the the factory plate? thanks steve
Engman
There was no real factory one. On the optioned cars w/cars wiyh front sways there was a nut plate that was spot welded to the body in the wheel well.

This will lay over that and then it is plug welded and stiched.

M
turboman808
Yeah great stuff. Think between what I bought from you and I am pretty sure the previous owner bought from you I have half of your list.

I really apreciate the stainless hanger. Awesome hookup aktion035.gif
michaelt55
do you still provide the aluminum foot board in black?

Michael
michaelt55

Still looking for a pedal board.....
Michael

QUOTE(michaelt55 @ Jun 10 2007, 01:32 AM) *

do you still provide the aluminum foot board in black?

Michael

Engman
I am sorry - pedal boards are on backorder - I hope to have these back in the coming weeks. Our business is way up, and thus the laser time is at a premium right now.

M
jim_hoyland
Any update on a small auxillary fuse panel. You had commented on the possibility several months ago.

I have a need for a 3 to 4 aux fuse panel to hadle some of the extra stuff thats been added. The main panel is starting to look like a bird nest.

Jim
grantsfo
Remind me again how do I order from you?
Engman
Yes the aux. fuse panel. I will have one for you this July.

Family, back in Iowa, have been a top priority for me this past six months and counting. I will post on this when approriate.

You can contact me via pm or emails. I was about to start a webpage when everything broke loose.

M
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(Engman @ Jun 29 2007, 05:50 PM) *

Yes the aux. fuse panel. I will have one for you this July.

Family, back in Iowa, have been a top priority for me this past six months and counting. I will post on this when approriate.

You can contact me via pm or emails. I was about to start a webpage when everything broke loose.

M

Cool. PM sent
michaelt55
any idea when the pedal boards will be available?

chowtime.gif

Michael
Amenson
Any news on pedal board availability? I sent a private message and email a few weeks ago and never received a response. I need to buy one in the next week or so and would really prefer the Engman part.

Scott
Engman
Scott - I have you on my list for the pedal boards - but I still do not have them. As soon as I do you and others will be promptly notified.

Thanks

M
Root_Werks
I pm'd you. Hopefully you have an inner long kit. boldblue.gif welder.gif
Engman
Inner long kits are in stock -

Got your paypal - kit went out at 1:30 today.

M
michaelt55
Got my pedal board, well worth the wait....great product, great price, great service!!

Michael
degreeoff
smilie_pokal.gif Just wanted to say good stuff! It all came in last week and looks great! Thanks man...I HIGHLY recommend this stuff!

Josh
Engman
Thanks for the complements!

M
Johny Blackstain
Mark- Got the floor board & installed it that day. Nice thumb3d.gif . Too bad I had to cover it up w/ the carpet dry.gif . Thanks.

Al
Engman
Thanks - but don't forget to install the clutch stop. I'd say not having it or having a weak old wooden board is one of the leading causes of the clutch tube ripping out.

M
dinomium
Well I must say that fuse kit is pretty swank! It even comes with wire lables so you don't get lost.
I did blow one of the new fuses, a 7.5 for the fog lights. I looked in the foot well and said 'what the hell is that light???' and la voila, blown fuse indicator! Very Kewl indeed!
Thanks Mark,for a great product and service too!
trapper
I have the pedal board and fuse panel, both are top notch products. I highly recommend them!
d914
for the record:
pedal board
sway bar plates
inner longs
fuse panel
u tabs
ordered heater block offs

Great stuff!!

If I order any more stuff it'll be his car!!
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(Engman @ Sep 13 2007, 05:54 PM) *

Thanks - but don't forget to install the clutch stop. I'd say not having it or having a weak old wooden board is one of the leading causes of the clutch tube ripping out.

M

Umm...where is the clutch stop ? Getting ready to replace my wooden unit . Pics of clutch stop ?

Update: Found a picture...
Mikey914
Ever thought about making the rear alignment shims from stainless. I was thinking about stamping some of these, until I noticed you allready were. You should be able to use the same tooling.

Just a thought.
VaccaRabite
Do you have any more pedal boards? They are not listed on the website.

Zach
Engman
Not yet - working on them. I hope to have a batch this next month.

I am stocking everything on the site. These are on the list to be added.

M
Dr Evil
Hey Mark,
I have a friend interested in a pedal board and all the related parts to dress up the pedal area. You got any?
Wes V
Mark;

Was that "aux" fuse panel a "one-off" or are you planning on putting them in the catalog?

How about a photo and price.

Wes V
degreeoff
Mark,

I am about to order the block off plates and do not see your door strap and rooler peices around? Do you still have them???

Josh
Mike Knox
Hi Mark!!

The inner longs reinforcing kit arrived today. THAT"S lightning fast service.

I will get them installed this weekend. I've already detarred the inside of my 914,
so I've got a head start!! The directions look real clear, and the item quality is obvious. smilie_pokal.gif

Thanks!!

Mike Knox
914werke
Mark are the HE flanges per or pair?
ghuff
My engman fuse panel?

Totally awesome. Finally installed after recieving.

pray.gif

I did not even have to label, I had enough room holding them next to each other to simply migrate all the wires over.

Silly me did not clean the spade connectors, and replace a few questionables but a lot of electrical gremlins are already gone.
914werke
and now the site is no more.... sad.gif
Mark Henry
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Dec 22 2012, 04:31 PM) *

and now the site is no more.... sad.gif

What can you say....it's sad.... sad.gif

charliew
Dang I didn't know that. Mark sold some well made stuff. I wondered why he had competition.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.