Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone in the DFW area
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ClayPerrine
I think it would be fun to do dinner on 9-14...Anyone up for it?

zen motorcycle
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Sep 9 2006, 11:27 PM) *

I think it would be fun to do dinner on 9-14...Anyone up for it?

Let me check with the master of the house so I don't have to post in the 914 cost me my mariage thread smile.gif

but sounds like fun

where you thinking?
Stuie
I'm game.
spare time toys
We have practice with the Special Olympic softball team every Thursday the rest of the month. We are getting ready for the turney the last Saturday of the month.
macpro
I'm up for it, too! Where and what time?
Greg
Grelber
I'll be working in Florida, back Friday evening.

Again, nice ride you have there.
tat2dphreak
I'm up for it...
MBowman325
I sorta doubt I'll be able to make it. Between the events on Friday and Saturday, our migration is off to a less than stellar start. If I can manage to get out on-time / before too late, I could probabily catch up though. Maybe we've use most of our bad luck. smile.gif

SOT: Mgm has yet to tell me if I can disappear for MUSR; probabily be next week before they'll give an answer.
LowGT
I work 2-10pm, but if there is a concrete time for this get together I'll ask for a half day off. smile.gif
dakotaewing
When and where ...????
Rusty
I'd *like* to come by... sad.gif
ClayPerrine
How about someplace in Addison??

jr91472
Thursday are bad for me, Soccer and Baseball practice.

maybe next time and have fun everyone!
tat2dphreak
addison is fine by me... I have to drop my wife off at DFW that afternoon, but after that... just name where and when.
zen motorcycle
How about Belt Line West of the toll way tons of restaraunts in that area beer3.gif
macpro
Don't where but will still make the trip. Just let me know.

Greg
tat2dphreak
right there off the tollway is a ton of places for every budget and food style, someone pick something!
dakotaewing
QUOTE(tat2dphreak @ Sep 12 2006, 09:47 AM) *

right there off the tollway is a ton of places for every budget and food style, someone pick something!

Blue Mesa or the Woodfire Grill at the SE corner of the Tollway and 121 ?
Both have great food, but its a few miles north of Beltline, or is there a decent Mexican on Beltline ? How about Uncle Julios at the NE corner of Keller Springs and the Tollway ?
ClayPerrine
I am saying - The Wing House on Beltline Good food, and beer3.gif

I will be there at 7pm. And I will be taking MUSR 8 Registrations while there.
tat2dphreak
works for me... I love wings... so that's a-ok!!
ClayPerrine
The place is a blatant copy of the Owl Eyes place. But the wings are better....
zen motorcycle
I was driving on Beltline today, and there was a big banner stating that October fest started on Sept 14th. Not sure how that works but FYI.

http://www.addisontexas.net/

As long as a UFC pay per view event is NOT happening I am fine with the Wing House.
macpro
I'm be there. Son, Jason has schoolo and not able to attend. See yall

Greg Fox
tat2dphreak
icon_bump.gif see you tonight!
Thoward914
Clay,

Can this be moved a little earlier? I get off work at 2:30 and I hate to drive home and drive back. Or I guess I could sit there for four hours. beer3.gif barf.gif beer3.gif
ClayPerrine
I will be there shortly after 5. I just didnt' want to set it too early.

zen motorcycle
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Sep 14 2006, 09:57 AM) *

I will be there shortly after 5. I just didnt' want to set it too early.

There at 6:30 right after I tuck the Kid in
ClayPerrine
Ok.. I am off to the
Wing house.... See y'all in a bit!

Stuie
Almost made it.

Car started acting up 1/2 way there. U-turn... Pretty far for a South Arlington guy with an iffy motor setup. Can we do it in Irving by chance next time? I know some guys are far North but perhaps their cars are in better mechanical shape?

If not, gimme six months to straighten out my mechanicals.

Hope the wings were kickin!

Stuie
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.