Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MetroNY PCA AutoX Pics
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
yarin
Today was a memorable day in the history of my 914. This is the first time I autocrossed my megasquirted 914 after going through months and months of downtime and repairs. My brother and I drove on BFG R1s from 1999, hehe.. Next season I'll pickup a new set of Kumhos.

Car handled well, it was an absolute blast to drive! Had a few issues with ignition cutting off, either the rev limiting rotor or my rpm signal off the dizzy. Next week i'll let MS handle spark too, so far i've been using the dizzy for spark/timing.

Here are pics: http://flickr.com/photos/infinitelydigital...57594278336949/

IPB Image

Enjoy!! Tons of pics of cars on 3 wheels. Shot with Canon Digital Rebel, 70-200mm f/4L with a 1.4X teleconverter.

Nathan and Leo... next time i better see you guys there!
Joe Ricard
Nice.
That's almost the sexest car I've ever seen
J P Stein
It certainly is the right color biggrin.gif
turboman808
Dam I got to quit wasting my summer with the ladies and do some autox.

Hell I was planning to do some road racing by now.

Always next year.

Car looks great! the whitle and blue 911 looks pretty cool as well. Hate those dam EVOs.
yarin
QUOTE(Joe Ricard @ Sep 10 2006, 09:56 PM) *

Nice.
That's almost the sexest car I've ever seen

Do I get an award for 2nd sexiest?

I suppose I need flares, 5 lug and wide wheels to be #1 drunk.gif

Nathan - chasing ladies eigh? ihear ya, there is only so much time in a week. Those EVOs are cleaning up shop, near FTD I believe.
Leo Imperial
Dude the car looks great. Congrats!
I'm working on something to help the car get out of it's own way.
Should be done soon...2073
Glad to see your getting the car out before the season is over.

Oh and I love the numbers.
i love porsche
car looks great!

are you going to the zone event in MA? should be fun

whats the deal with the orange/silver 914
yarin
QUOTE(Leo Imperial @ Sep 11 2006, 08:49 AM) *

Dude the car looks great. Congrats!
I'm working on something to help the car get out of it's own way.
Should be done soon...2073
Glad to see your getting the car out before the season is over.

Oh and I love the numbers.

Thanks man! What's in store? 2073? motor work?

The numbers came on the car, i just added the extra digits in blue tape for the day smile.gif

Going to MA for Zone1 AutoX would be friggin awesome! However there is no way I can drive the car that far. Anyone want to volunteer a truck/trailer?
Leo Imperial
Come down to MovieTime to help out this week or weekend. We need some extra hands to meet our deadline. Also Saturday starts the All Air-Cooled show and swap in Flanders. It is a camp-out on Saturday and the show and swap is Sunday. I think a few of us are going to try and make it... If we get done...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.