Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Source for this rear spoiler?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
race914
I've seen a few of these rear spoilers. Anyone know who sells them?

Click to view attachment

TravisNeff
Sheridan Motorsports makes those. I think they come in two sizes if I remember right (3" and 6"). www.ultimate914.com
race914
Thanks Travis.

That must be their "SCCA Legal Rear Spoiler" that doesn't have a pic.

I'm gonna give them a call!

Thanks again.

Greg
race914
For you race guys that have your 914 on a "diet"...

The reason I asked about the rear spoiler source is that I bought the Rennspeed integrated rear lid & spoiler and it weighs 23lbs....

Needed something lighter and now with an 11lb lid from A.I.R and the 2lb spoiler from Sheridan I'm saving yet another 10 pounds...

Some of you guys will appreciate that! (you know who you are biggrin.gif )

Anyone want to buy a Rennspeed integrated rear lid & spoiler for your street car??

Brand new in Box, just took out to weigh and put back in... Really cool piece, just not what I need for the track.

IPB Image
JPB
Sweet lid and even sweeter weight savings. I love that one you want but would only get a CF one if there was one available. Anyone?

beer.gif To be light, ya gotta be bright right?
race914
Spoke with Roger Sheridan today and my 2lb, 6" rear spoiler is on its way!

Awesome that the owner of www.ultimate914.com called me personally mueba.gif

What Service!

Aaron Cox
how much was it?
TravisNeff
Their site states $200.00
byndbad914
QUOTE(race914 @ Sep 11 2006, 04:25 PM) *

Spoke with Roger Sheridan today and my 2lb, 6" rear spoiler is on its way!

Awesome that the owner of www.ultimate914.com called me personally mueba.gif

What Service!

Roger is VERY cool and I can't recommend his stuff enough. I had that exact spoiler and loved the looks of it (sold it because I have a wing now for more downforce). I actually met Roger thru the owner of the white car you have pictured (tho' I doubt that piece of info matters much biggrin.gif ) He has helped me a ton with questions I had before starting my tube chassis build and let me drive up there and take photos one Saturday of the car and stripped it down for me, etc. Great asset to 914 racers.
Brad Roberts
Roger and I go WAY back (mid 90's) He is certainly a great asset to the 914 community. Great guy, great products!!

B
drew365
QUOTE(race914 @ Sep 11 2006, 01:06 PM) *

For you race guys that have your 914 on a "diet"...

The reason I asked about the rear spoiler source is that I bought the Rennspeed integrated rear lid & spoiler and it weighs 23lbs....

Needed something lighter and now with an 11lb lid from A.I.R and the 2lb spoiler from Sheridan I'm saving yet another 10 pounds...

Some of you guys will appreciate that! (you know who you are biggrin.gif )

Anyone want to buy a Rennspeed integrated rear lid & spoiler for your street car??

Brand new in Box, just took out to weigh and put back in... Really cool piece, just not what I need for the track.

IPB Image

That's the hood I have on my car. I never weighed it but there is a lot of heft in the back end when lifting it. Having to drill holes for hood pins and paint another hood isn't worth 10# to me but it's a good move on your part.
dekman
WOW that orange car sure looks "HOT"...I wonder who owns it? I met Roger at Willow(Big track)....Thats a "6" spoiler he made for me to add down force in turn #8. It really helps. Roger is very helpful guy....his car is incredible too! However if you want more downforce without drag(loss of top speed)...then you add a wing like Martin did.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.