Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Auto-X this Sat at the Sonoma County Airport
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
RoadGlue
I'll be taking 'ol Smokey' back to the Sonoma County Airport again this coming Saturday. Looks like a lot of folks are going to be down at Seca. Anyone else planning on coming out to Santa Rosa?

Randy
McMark
Dammit, I'll be out of town. I really wanted to go. sad.gif
RoadGlue
QUOTE(McMark @ Sep 11 2006, 12:25 PM) *

Dammit, I'll be out of town. I really wanted to go. sad.gif

booo
RoadGlue
They're having another one on Oct 7th too, so maybe then?
jgara962
Can't make it, I have a wedding to go to that day. Besides, I STILL don't have new tires, and I need to fix whatever that klunking sound is. Hopefully I can make it to the Oct 7th event though.
grantsfo
I'll be at Laguna Seca. Have a great time. More cone cam!
Trekkor
I have the Oct 7th date on my calendar.

KT
RoadGlue
My friend's dad just passed away of old age / natural causes and the memorial is Sat AM. Looks like I'll have to wait until the 7th too!
Chris Pincetich
Last weekend was GAF. I need a break this weekend from 914 events. I have parts to install and things to fix on the car that I will do this weekend. Also, I had to take the junk-yard cave man approach to remove a "locking lug nut" and the current set-up looks ghetto and probably wouldn't pass tech. My front wheel bearings are getting loose too....Oct 7th! beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.