Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HSR-West & PCA at the CA Speedway this weekend
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
john rogers
Seriously, there should be a big turnout of Porsche race cars, possibly Ron Mistak with the famous #22 Wayne Baker 914, John Simone and his monster turbo powered all carbon fiber 911 and some guys from up north with the Porsche Racers Group with their new RSRs. Of course us guys in the 2L challange series will be there and get to have the fun of being passed by a 911 going 170 in turn 1 while we putt along at 135 or so!
QUOTE(john rogers @ Sep 11 2006, 09:20 PM) *

Seriously, there should be a big turnout of Porsche race cars, possibly Ron Mistak with the famous #22 Wayne Baker 914, John Simone and his monster turbo powered all carbon fiber 911 and some guys from up north with the Porsche Racers Group with their new RSRs. Of course us guys in the 2L challange series will be there and get to have the fun of being passed by a 911 going 170 in turn 1 while we putt along at 135 or so!

I'll be there with the Renault spec racers..
john rogers
Great, there will be track tours at lunch time for those that don't race.
Eric_Shea
Guys... if you're around, you won't want to miss this action. There will be some wicked 914's out there.
rcrgrl
wishin i could make it sad.gif
good luck -drive fast (pedal hard) smile.gif
john rogers
Well shoot, I was hoping to get to see the 'vette in action, maybe another time?!
rcrgrl
QUOTE(john rogers @ Sep 12 2006, 10:09 AM) *

Well shoot, I was hoping to get to see the 'vette in action, maybe another time?!

Coronado Speed Festival Oct 7&8 driving-girl.gif

....that is assuming i get the engine back in time - it doesn't go very fast with a big empty hole in the front, although its much lighter right now!!
Brad Roberts
Damn.. I wish I could race with this group!! I would be all over it. I like running Fontana. I can take a nap on the straight in a 2.5 powered Boxster..LOL

I'll be there on Sunday. We have an AutoX down here on Sat. I planned to attend.

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.