Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Circus Anyone?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
Hey guys, I'm going away for a while. I'll be the video engineer for the Ringling Bros & Barnum & Bailey Circus' Blue Tour. I'm joining the crew on Saturday and will be out through the beginning of December.

I hope to get all of the preordered club V1 shirts out before I leave. They look great! Graphic 22 kicked ass!
TROJANMAN
who are you? and what have you done with Seanery? wacko.gif

biggrin.gif
Curvie Roadlover
QUOTE(Moron Sean @ Sep 12 2006, 03:16 PM) *

Hey guys, I'm going away for a while. I'll be the video engineer for the Ringling Bros & Barnum & Bailey Circus' Blue Tour. I'm joining the crew on Saturday and will be out through the beginning of December.

I hope to get all of the preordered club V1 shirts out before I leave. They look great! Graphic 22 kicked ass!

Tell the bearded lady "sugarpants" from Michigan says "HI" biggrin.gif
Engman
Finally found your place did you?

biggrin.gif

You will do well - I have seen your work.

M
Part Pricer

Do you get to sleep in a trailer next to the elephant dung? biggrin.gif

Ferg
Looks like you'll be in Denver in October.

Beer's on me beerchug.gif

Ferg
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(Ferg @ Sep 12 2006, 11:31 AM) *

Looks like you'll be in Denver in October.

Beer's on me beerchug.gif

Ferg

are you sure about that? do you have any idea what a circus worker smells like? biggrin.gif
count me in. I'll poor some beer on ferg too.
actually, my daughter will get a kick out of the circus.
Cap'n Krusty
Why do I envision a little kid, walking head-down, a long stick over one shoulder, with a bandanna tied into a bag on the end ................... ? Have a great time! The Cap'n
Howard
Interesting. I was born into a circus family. But the humdrun same-o same-o everyday got to me, so I ran off and joined the insurance agency. drunk.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(Howard @ Sep 12 2006, 12:45 PM) *

Interesting. I was born into a circus family. But the humdrun same-o same-o everyday got to me, so I ran off and joined the insurance agency. drunk.gif

Admit it Howie ...... you just enjoyed wearing the Stove Pipe Hat, black suit and going into people's homes at dinner preaching doom and gloom so you could extract money for your NARP and RP addictions (plus afford those Russian ciggies).

Did I order a V1? I was in for the V2 ...... it flew faster and farther with a bigger payload.
Jeroen
have fun!
blitZ
Circus? I thought this was the circus? jester.gif splat.gif

Good luck and watch out for clowns.
seanery
Damn, just added the schedule to my Ipaq and realized how long we'll be in Denver...I hope that means enough time off for a beer....I'm sure I'll get a feel for the gig in Sacramento or SLC.
GWN7
Stay away from the cotton candy & mini donuts...... smile.gif
VegasRacer
Tell Miles we said 'Hi'. clown.gif
URY914
You have to grow a mullett now. biggrin.gif
Mueller
once done with the tour I bet you'll have no problem landing a job as a "carney" smile.gif

congrats...wonder if you will be out my way?
GWN7
list of shows....... Ringling Brothers Blue Tour

*I revised your link Bruce * smile.gif
seanery
I'm joining the tour in it's waining stages...We'll be in Sacramento on Monday-Sunday...that's as close as we'll get this year.
GWN7
Thanks....I didn't check to see if it worked or not smile.gif
tdgray
Seanery... you gonna be in Canton next Tuesday and Wednesday?

The RB circus is in town but I did not know if this is the one you are hooked up with.

If so maybe we can hook up for a beer or something.

I think the kids want to go on Wednesday. We'll see.
seanery
Todd,
Nope, that's the Gold Tour. It's the secondary market circus (from what I hear). I'm on the blue. I'll be in Cleveland October 20-29, then in Columbus Dec 2nd & 3rd. I'm on the Blue Tour.

Ringling has 3 tours
Red - Traditional 3 ring circus (until January - then it'll be with video)
Blue - New style with video & a story line
Gold - Small-Market circus
gregrobbins
QUOTE(Howard @ Sep 12 2006, 01:45 PM) *

Jeez, I hate to read these kid from a good family gone bad stories. Just tragic. I just hope Howard someday finds his way and makes something of his life. sad.gif
Pnambic
Last time my son went to the circus was with my parents about 3 years ago. Front and center, in the third row I think they said. Trapeze guy missed the bar, but unfortunately didn't miss hitting the ground, about 20 feet from where they were sitting. My parents said the sound of the fall still haunts them. The guy reportedly pulled through though.

My son's never wanted to go to the circus again since. unsure.gif
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif
SEAN;
DON'T BELEVE WHAT THEY TELL YOU ABOUT THE BEARDED LADY. STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!! slap.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.