Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who needs Metric to AN fittings and has -12AN fittings to trade?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob

Somehow ended up with a bunch of Porsche Female Metric to -12AN male stepdown fittings from the last sixer conversion.....don't need them ALL....

I also have Female -12AN to male -10AN step down fittings and a buncha straight female -10AN hose ends....

I have a -12AN cooler I'm adding to my /6 that seems to like high temps while just cruising.....so, anybody got a shitload of -12AN hose end fittings? Straights, 90s, mostly females for braided lines.....

Looking to buy, trade, sell..... blink.gif
Aaron Cox
i got all my AN stuff from a place on ebay that was going out of business..

username - JDAENT (JDA Enterprises)
Joe Bob
Thanks....sent him an email.
Britain Smith
I need fittings.

If I am thinking correctly, then I need two of the metric females to AN-12 Male. I need to route the oil lines on my turbo 912 project from thermostat in the front of the rear passenger side fender up over the rear tire (clearence too close for the stock oil lines) to the engine. These are the right pieces correct? Let me know how much? If you have a picture then that would clear it up for me.

-Britain
Joe Bob
Click to view attachment
Britain Smith
That would be them. Let me know how much. If the price is right, I might take 6 if you got them. I might need to make custom short lines that go between the hard line and the oil cooler in the front. Do you know if they make this metric fitting that hook directly up to a hose or do you have to use an adapter?

-Britain
Joe Bob
These attach to the oil tank and the engine....then you use -12AN hose ends. You cut your lines install another -12AN then attach the thermostat, then another -12AN to the cooler, with another -12AN, then back to the thermostat.....etc, etc, etc.....

I got them from BAT Inc....will have to see what I paid.
Joe Bob
Geez....I paid $30????
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(mikez @ Sep 12 2006, 03:31 PM) *

Geez....I paid $30????

was a reach around included? LOL
Britain Smith
$30 each? Ouch? How many they sucker you into getting?

-Britain
J P Stein
My stash of AN is gettin'g kinda small.
30 bucks + shipping for all. The longest length of AN12 is 4 feet.
The small stuff is AN6.
Z gets first dibbs.
Joe Bob
I'll take it JP.....
email me at 356@cox.net

Britain...I have five I am willing to sell.
Britain Smith
Dammit JP, I need some AN-12 shit...oh well.

Hey Z, how much for two? Remember the great deal you got on the stuff from JP when you decide a price... smile.gif

-Britain
Joe Bob
I have a guy on Pelican that has some -12AN stuff for sale....
Joe Bob
BTW....if you can live with -10...I have a lot that as well....I used that on my small bore sixes.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(mikez @ Sep 12 2006, 06:40 PM) *

BTW....if you can live with -10...I have a lot that as well....I used that on my small bore sixes.

i use it on my 4....

do you have 2 -10 90 elbows?

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.