Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Event registration owner needed
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
Doug Leggins
I need someone to volunteer to set up a registration process and track the registrations.

I need a commitment in the next day or 2. Anyone?
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(Doug Leggins @ Sep 13 2006, 09:33 AM) *

I need someone to volunteer to set up a registration process and track the registrations.

I need a commitment in the next day or 2. Anyone?

PM Dan, he did last years form. Also I can check out myautoevents.com it is the site my SCCA region uses to register drivers for solo events. They have different setups for different type of driving events. I will let you know what I find out.
Pnambic
I can duplicate what we used last year really easily. Will that do?
Doug Leggins
That will do. As an option, I have the South East Classic registration form. It is also the one that was used at the West Coast Classic. I can open the pdf file but I do not have a program that will allow for me to modify it. I can send it to you for reference. Just let me know what email to send it to. Or, if you have a program that will allow for you to modify the file, it would be great to stick with this "standard" form but taylor it to the 2006 FFC.
seanery
Jeroen can help...he has a form he's been using.

Doug, contact him and ask him to join us in here. I'm sure he'll be able to help.
Pnambic
I have Adobe, so I can edit existing Adobe PDF's as well. Either way (or both) works for me.

BTW, I probably won't make it this year. I found out Thursday that just about my whole department has been eliminated. They are posting a new position that I can apply for, but there are going to be less than half as many openings and I am WAY short in comparison to the others in my department when you look at tenure. Wish me luck...I won't find out until Oct 16th (oddly enough, my 6th anniversarry with the company to the day) whether or not I got the job.

Also, I haven't told Leah yet (She's 15 weeks into a high risk pregnancy and more stress is the last thing she needs.) I'm certain she doesn't know how to get into the Classic planning boards, so I posted here. Please don't mention this in any messages you send me unless its to my work account (danand _at_ safeco.com).

Anyone know of any places that would be interested in a Corporate Trainer with 6 years Insurance/Call Center experience?
GaroldShaffer
Sorry to hear about the Job. If I hear of any jobs I will let you know.

As for the registration form I say lets get the old one up and going so we can get a head count of the people coming. Time is short and I'm not sure we can get shirts made with the sponsors logo's in time. When I helped Sean with the club shirts the place said they needed two weeks to get them done.
Pnambic
How's this?

ffc.dja3.com

Its basically just an update to what we used last year.
It still has the sponsors from last year on it. Are we getting sponsors this year? Do we have any already lined up?
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(Pnambic @ Sep 22 2006, 10:16 PM) *

How's this?

ffc.dja3.com

It still has the sponsors from last year on it. Are we getting sponsors this year? Do we have any already lined up?

Yes, CAMP 914, Evil Works, Engman, Morphenspctra and....
Pnambic
QUOTE(itsa914 @ Sep 23 2006, 10:50 AM) *

QUOTE(Pnambic @ Sep 22 2006, 10:16 PM) *

How's this?

ffc.dja3.com

Yes, CAMP 914, Evil Works, Engman, Morphenspctra and....

I'm not familiar with Evil Works....do we have a website link that I can grab a logo or banner from?
GaroldShaffer
Evile works is DR Evil here on the club site. I will look for a logo. We also have L&N engineering & RennenMetal. Look HERE for sponsors so far.

Doug Leggins
Dan,

The web site looks great!

Is the registration ready to go?

If yes, can you start a thread to let folks know that the registration is open?

Where does the registration info get sent when they click on the submit button?

Thanks
Pnambic
QUOTE(Doug Leggins @ Sep 25 2006, 08:13 AM) *

Dan,

The web site looks great!

Is the registration ready to go?

If yes, can you start a thread to let folks know that the registration is open?

Where does the registration info get sent when they click on the submit button?

Thanks

I'm using the same emails I had last year to send it to you, Garold, me and Sean, just to make sure at least one of us won't accidentally delete it. Checks and balances and stuff. cool_shades.gif

I have:
Doug: Doug302@aol.com
Garold: gjshaffer2002@yahoo.com
Sean: sean@moronthrottle.com

It should be good to go. If you'd like to make a test registration to make sure you get it, go for it.
GaroldShaffer
I seen Doug's registration.
Pnambic
And it looks like Garold is our first official registrant!
clap56.gif smilie_pokal.gif
Doug Leggins
QUOTE(itsa914 @ Sep 25 2006, 11:12 AM) *

I seen Doug's registration.

Great! I was wondering if it was working correctly. I cannot check my home email from work.

Great Job Dan!
Engman
Do we need to register?

M
GaroldShaffer
I say yes, so we have a total head count for shirts and such.
Doug Leggins
I say yes to registering, completing the form and sending it in. However, I do think that the event organizers (Garold, Mark, Dan, Me) should not pay the registration fee as long as the event costs are covered.
Pnambic
BTW....it looks like I should be able to be there at least for Saturday. If things go really well, I may even be driving a teener.

Also on the good news side, I'm being actively recruited by a guy I used to work with years ago. Job's in Atlanta, GA, but looks like it would be about a 50% raise in salary! They said they want to fly me down to meet the CEO and stuff. Business Analyst position for a small, but fast growing insurance company.
smilie_pokal.gif

God works in mysterious ways... smiley_notworthy.gif pray.gif
Doug Leggins
The new job op sounds great Dan!!! Certainly don't want to loose you from the FFC area, but the SEC area was pretty nice. Those mountains in north Georgia and southern TN are perfect for a 914!!! Beware, Raby's place is nearby. A sweet payraise and an expert engine builder in close proximity may bring on some new plans.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.