Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shirts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
Doug Leggins
How long is the turn around time to get shirts made and delivered?
seanery
we have time...it's garold's cousin's nephew.
seanery
I can forward the art to him before I leave, then it's just a couple emails or phone calls to do the rest.
GaroldShaffer
so are we going to ask for sponsorships? if so who will collect the logo and such and get the shirts made up?
Doug Leggins
Yes

See what you can get.
Doug Leggins
I can follow up with the shirts.

Sean, Garold - Please send me the shirt company contact info.
GaroldShaffer
Will the sponsor get a free shirt also?
Doug Leggins
yes
Doug Leggins
I spoke to Chris about the shirts. He needs info (shirt sizes, qty's, and artwork by Thursday, 9/28. Plenty of time for us to get this together!!! -LOL!

For the front I like "version 2" that Sean showed us. Do you agree, disagree???

I am ok with short sleeve t-shirt or long sleeve. What is your preference?

The sponsors that I have seen so far should have logo's on file with Sean and or Chris, except Robby 750.

Robby750 ( how about "shot glass graphic" ROBBY750 "shot glass graphic" )?
Grasshopper
Rennenmetal
Appearance & Performance
Dr Evil
Engman
Cnavarro
Camp914

Sean - Can you supply the art work to Chris by Thursday?

Pnambic
I don't remember seeing a logo for Dr. Evil.
I just made one up for Grasshopper.
I picked a graphic off of Camp914's website.

So we still need an idea for Robby....Robby 750 Proof? smile.gif
GaroldShaffer
I vote short sleeve, version #2. I will PM dr evil to see about his art work.
seanery
Jeroen did the doctor's logo.

I don't have all of them with me, but Jeroen and I have been trying to upload logos that we each have done, so I'll check to see what's there.

I've got the V2 art with me, but I can't edit it, and I'd like to change a few things...if I can I will, if not, well, I won't smile.gif
Doug Leggins
My choice is the version 2, short sleeve also.

Sean, Is the artwork that you have acceptable as is? It kinda sounds like it has to be. But, if there is a significant change that you would like to have made, I can check around to see if I can find someone that can edit the artwork.

Evilwerks logo is on the back of the SEC t-shirt that I have and Chris made the SEC classic shirt. I am not familiar with how the shirt artwork works, but does Chris already have what he needs for DR Evil's logo?
GaroldShaffer
If it will give more time for Chris to do the shirts I can pick them up on the 13th and bringthem down with us.
seanery
no, I have to create the layout for the back once I have all of the logos.

We have a show tonite and will be setting up today - the circus train was way late getting in, so setup started at 1am this morning and will continue straight through showtime.

I'll try to get something done when I get back to the hotel.

It's not that I can't edit the art, it's that the art can't be edited.... smile.gif
seanery
Here's the shirt back.

These are all of the names that I could find in the threads that look to have committed.

If it's ok, I'll send it to Chris in the AM.
Doug Leggins
Good idea I like it.

I talked with Chris today. The total number of shirts ordered is 55. This leaves a few extras in case anyone wants to register late or buy an additional shirt.

Chris suggested a heather gray color. Sounded good to me, but I really don't know what heather gray looks like. Chris did say that it was a gray shirt with a kind of salt and pepper look to it confused24.gif . I asked him if black ink would show up and look good on the shirt and he said yes.

Any thoughts on the heather gray?
seanery
yup, that was my original shirt color idea...look at the art samples and imagine small pieces of different grays when you see it up close and from a distance it looks like gray...

...remember the gray from workout shirts and shorts from High School. That's heather gray.

revision adds JWest logo.
GaroldShaffer
boldblue.gif Excellent. Doug, let Chris know I can pick up the shirts on Friday the 13th if it will save on costs and or time to produce them or both biggrin.gif
Doug Leggins
I talked with Chris this afternoon. He has everything that he needs to produce the shirts and is on schedule. mueba.gif

Thanks Sean for getting him the artwork.

Garold, I let Chris know that you would be picking up the shirts on the 13th.
Pnambic
WHOO HOO!!!
seanery
I guess I should have read this thread last night...Doug, you answered my questions before I asked laugh.gif
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(Doug Leggins @ Oct 3 2006, 06:01 PM) *

I talked with Chris this afternoon. He has everything that he needs to produce the shirts and is on schedule. mueba.gif

Thanks Sean for getting him the artwork.

Garold, I let Chris know that you would be picking up the shirts on the 13th.

Cool - I will call him next week to setup a time to pick them up.
seanery
From Chris:

Sean, let me know if this is what you had in mind, we can do the back as a one or 2 color, your choice please advise. Shirts will be $10.60 Each For 4 Color Front/2 Color Back, and $9.85 Ea. For a 4 Color Front/1 Color Back. $60 Setup. Please Advise, Thanks. Also if you could forward this info along to Doug I would appreciate it. Thanks, Chris

I guess we need to choose what we like best.

and the pics:
Doug Leggins
I vote for the 4 color front, 2 color back.
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(Doug Leggins @ Oct 5 2006, 02:07 PM) *

I vote for the 4 color front, 2 color back.

agree.gif
seanery
should I, or you, Doug, pass that info on to Chris?
Pnambic
I concur. smile.gif
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(Moron Sean @ Oct 5 2006, 03:37 PM) *

should I, or you, Doug, pass that info on to Chris?

I'm gone all day tomorrow. I vote you biggrin.gif
Doug Leggins
I am ok with either of us contacting Chris. I will plan to contact him tomorrow with the 4/2 option.
Doug Leggins
I just spoke with Chris. He has everything that he needs, and we are looking good on timing. boldblue.gif
GaroldShaffer
clap56.gif thumb3d.gif
GaroldShaffer
I can pickup the shirts thursday after 2 pm. clap56.gif Doug, do you want us to bring them to your place Friday or to the hotel? Since I can get them Tursday Julie & I can leave earlier Friday to get down to Columbus.
Doug Leggins
Whichever place that you are going to first will work.
GaroldShaffer
I got the shirts!!!! boldblue.gif

Doug what is your number and I will call you when we get close to Columbus. If its early enough we will swing by your place. I will need directions.
Engman
Fantastic!

Do we have a meeting of the planners Friday nite?

We need to meet to organize who/where assignments.

M
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.