Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yellow 914 at GAF Saturday
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jim_hoyland
Is this owner from Huntington Beach area ? I see one like it with the yellow painted wheels often.

Jim
Allan
Not mine. I was chasing mice and rats all weekend. dry.gif

Different looking yellow though.

Like a deli mustard color.
jim_hoyland
It's really plain old yellow; the camera altered the color somewhat. I is more interesting..... thumb3d.gif
QUOTE(Headrage @ Sep 13 2006, 05:31 PM) *

Not mine. I was chasing mice and rats all weekend. dry.gif

Different looking yellow though.

Like a deli mustard color.

HeloMech
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Sep 13 2006, 04:55 PM) *

Is this owner from Huntington Beach area ? I see one like it with the yellow painted wheels often.

Jim

Hey Jim, I live right up the street from you and run around in mine from time to time. Though my wheels are black, not yellow. Also, I was toying with painting my black spokes to match the body color. Now that I see it, I don't really care for it. I like the contrast of the black better. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
jim_hoyland
Saw you the other day; your car looks great !

QUOTE(HeloMech @ Sep 13 2006, 07:36 PM) *

QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Sep 13 2006, 04:55 PM) *

Jim

Hey Jim, I live right up the street from you and run around in mine from time to time. Though my wheels are black, not yellow. Also, I was toying with painting my black spokes to match the body color. Now that I see it, I don't really care for it. I like the contrast of the black better. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

So.Cal.914
I really don't like the color but I do like the monocramatic look.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.