Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: News from Ottos
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
campbellcj
In case anyone is interested, Steve Stromberg is now working at Ottos and will be taking over some of the "front-office" functions including internet and phone sales and order fulfillment. Steve is a down-to-earth and knowledgable guy, and a real 914 enthusiast, as those of you who have dealt with him at Pelican Parts or directly would attest. (I will try to get him on this board if he hasn't been already.)

It is not terribly well known (yet), but Ottos can provide very solid deals on many items including 914-6 conversion parts, rebuilt "swappables" such as brake calipers, pedal clusters, FI parts, etc. as well as various other new OE and aftermarket parts especially engine and trans hard parts. I suspect their web site will be updated over the next two weeks to better emphasize the "specialties" of the shop.

I am not a paid spokesperson, nor do I play one on TV...just a satisfied customer passing the word along.
Brad Roberts
His name sounds familiar.. I dont buy from Pelican. What did he do there ??

B
ChrisReale
He was an order guy. Pleasant to deal with, no BS. Otto got the better part of the deal if you ask me
campbellcj
Yeah, Steve was doing sales at Pelican for a while IIRC. They reportedly have about 16 people working there now.
redshift
So, if I want to argue with John, I have to go through Steve now?

smile.gif

M
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.