Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: LOOKING FOR MEMBERS IN THE EASTERN OKLAHOMA AREA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
keebler117
I have been looking for a Porsche / Porsche 914 club in the Eastern Oklahoma Area, Somewhere around Tulsa-McAlester. Trying to get my Wife active in club events and Car Shows... If you know anyone or club, please gimmie a Holler...

Thanks,
Keebler~
maxwelj
Talk to Brian at Rennsport in Tulsa. He is a 914 guy, and is or was the AX chair for the PCA chapter.
918-663-2906
TROJANMAN
you could probably show up to this, and meet a few people smile.gif
mrdezyne
Brian is the Porsche guy around Tulsa and would certainly have the scoop of whats going on around this area. I'm in Tulsa and there are a few others around this area. I started a thread a week or so ago trying to get an idea of how many 914 owners we have in OK, to a search for Oklahoma and add your .02. Thanks. I helped start a non-stuffy BMW club in Tulsa and OKC and would be interested in getting a 914 specific group together in Oklahoma if there is enough interest. The event that TROJANMAN mentioned is a good one to attend from what I hear. I have yet to make it due to my NON-functioning teener.

WELCOME TO THE MADNESS! You found the right place for help, advice, and general 914 related stuff.

keebler117
Sweet! I appreciate that.. I'll have to give Brain a call!

As far as Teener' club... If you want to get one started.. Count me in bro! rocking nana.gif

Kahnn~
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.