Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where to source CV joints QUICKLY?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
WaideS
There is the smallest chance I possibly might be able to go to Moab and I need to find new CV joints. I know I should post this in the classifieds, but more people read the garage and I need an answer ASAP to get them shipped and in before next Thursday afternoon.........Where can I find some in a hurry biggrin.gif thumb3d.gif
Joe Bob
I have a set being rebuilt on a set of axles right now by Captain Crusty.....he has some cores....

West Coast Garage in Santa Maria CA....
Randal
Rich Bontempi (High Performance House) as original OEM CV joints. Don't know how many he has left, but when I bought mine he had a few.

AZ914
Being in PHX you could try Patrick Motorsports to see if they have some laying around. Or if you know of someone that has a parts car up there... ?

GET'ER DONE
WaideS
Yeah, call in to Patrick

I just called High Performance and Rich is out for another 30 minutes
WaideS
Parts found......

Special thanks to Shaggy for making a few calls and locating a set of 4 locally biggrin.gif soon to be driving.gif
Flat VW
QUOTE(WaideS @ Sep 14 2006, 03:50 PM) *

Parts found......

Special thanks to Shaggy for making a few calls and locating a set of 4 locally biggrin.gif soon to be driving.gif

clap56.gif

John

P.S. So I take it you are now CONFIRMED for the RRC? thumb3d.gif
brant
waide,

email me direct at brant914@hotmail.com

we are placing orders today and tomorrow for the event and would have to get you in asap.

brant
Flat VW
no pressure.... boldblue.gif
Mueller

Parts found......

what did they cost? good score, all the main places are NLA but I figure there are still a few left here and there at some of the smaller shops
WaideS
QUOTE(Mueller @ Sep 14 2006, 05:15 PM) *

Parts found......

what did they cost? good score, all the main places are NLA but I figure there are still a few left here and there at some of the smaller shops

Hey Mueller,
I should know more tomorrow, I never got to talk to the shop directly, as I was at work until a few minutes ago and they close at 5pm. I had the guy replacing them go down to pick them up. Should know more by 7am
ThinAir
So are you in for the caravan from Flagstaff on Friday morning? driving.gif
AZ Caravan Thread
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.