Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT - cab fare from PDX to Rose Garden
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
I'm flying in tomorrow morning and I'm curious how much I should expect to pay for cab fare from the airport to DT Portland (The Rose Garden?).

Thanks!
cassidy_bolger
my guess is about $35 bucks. My house is about half that distance and I think I usually pay around $18.

Get your bags at baggage claim and head out the door. cross one lane of traffic to the island / median and there is a taxi line / pickup spot at about the midpoint of the terminal.
seanery
Thanks for the info Cassidy! thumb3d.gif
cassidy_bolger
QUOTE(Moron Sean @ Sep 15 2006, 10:08 PM) *

Thanks for the info Cassidy! thumb3d.gif

no sweat.
morph
hell if i knew you was coming i would have picked you up.whats happenin at it the rose garden?
james
erikstoll
take MAX instead much cheaper and likly just as fast
seanery
What's MAX?
I'll have a bunch of crap, and need to be at the Rose Garden quickly...I need to see the 1st Saturday show of the Circus which starts at 11:30am and get in shortly before 11.

James, I just found out Wednesday that I was going...not much time in Portland, though. sad.gif
Britain Smith
Can you get us into the Circus?

-Britain
seanery
Britain,
I'm not sure...it's my first day on the gig and my first day working for this particular production company.

drgchapman
MAX sounds like a great idea......But I think you'll have to change trains somewhere around Glisan to get downtown. Taxi is much easier, $25-35 . You shoulda said something, one of us would of come and got you, might even have bought lunch, pay back for your contribution to the board.

Can you get us into the Circus?

-Britain

Can you get us tickets to the circus?

Gary
boxstr
Hey sailor, want to buy a 914 while in town?
CCL
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.