Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Good deal on Ebay just listed Buy it Now 2,000
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Allan
I'll pitch in $500.00 if I can have the trailer...
iamchappy
Either your getting the car free or the trailer for that price.
gregrobbins
Good buy:

Dual Axel Trailer: easily worth a grand to more

Fuchs 2.0L Wheels: $100 each

Rebuilt Carbed 2.0L: $1200-1500 depending on the carb size and how much freshing up it needs.

Plus all the other parts.

If it was within a day's drive, it would already be sold. biggrin.gif
bd1308
I think I may contect him.

I dont need a trailer.

b
Allan
QUOTE(bd1308 @ Sep 16 2006, 08:49 AM) *

I think I may contect him.

I dont need a trailer.

b

The $500.00 offer still stands...
736conver
That does look like a sweet deal. I wonder how bad its rusted.
bd1308
Greg, if youre willing to pay 1000 for a weber single carb, I've got two for you.
gms
QUOTE(gregrobbins @ Sep 16 2006, 07:45 AM) *

Rebuilt Carbed 2.0L: $1200-1500 depending on the carb size and how much freshing up it needs.

Greg you would pay $1K for
Click to view attachment
gregrobbins
QUOTE(bd1308 @ Sep 16 2006, 10:01 AM) *

Greg, if youre willing to pay 1000 for a weber single carb, I've got two for you.

No thanks, I have three pairs: 40s, 44s and 48s that will probably not get used.

Guess I need to get around to selling them. Maybe at Slit's Chuck 'N Puke in October.
gregrobbins
QUOTE(bd1308 @ Sep 16 2006, 10:01 AM) *

My Bad: I just took a quick look at the ad and assumed dual Webers. Still, the 2.0L heads are the real value of the motor. A grand it not out of line if it turns over and fires, then put the D-Jet back on it, or go to dual Webers.
bd1308
well good, someone can buy that for another 1000.

-500 trailer
I only pay 500?

Heywood
Id give $125 for those extra doors
bd1308
Wow, I could buy that friday!
smile.gif
cantley914
OK, Who made the move before me ???
I was setting up to take it.

Wanted the trailer !!!

headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif
GWN7
Wasn't me, but I was thinking of it smile.gif
GaroldShaffer
I missed the buy it now by 30 secs. dry.gif I hit the buy it now button and got the sorry item sold message mad.gif Whoever got it, got a good deal I think. I wanted the trailer and was going to sell the car. O'well you snooze you loose sad.gif
bd1308
DAMN!

mad.gif
Allan
drunk.gif

ph34r.gif
Allan
It's kind of wierd that the seller was offerig alot of cameras and shoes....

Then suddenly a 914 with trailer........
bd1308
I just really want the tranny/engine.

I would have done a suby conversion on that car
stepuptotheMike
Sorry guys. I had to jump on this one. I've been waiting for 15 years to jump in the 914 river and I had to get while the getting was good.
cantley914
QUOTE(stepuptotheMike @ Sep 17 2006, 07:17 AM) *

Sorry guys. I had to jump on this one. I've been waiting for 15 years to jump in the 914 river and I had to get while the getting was good.

Good for you my friend. It was up to me to move faster. !!!

Oh yeah and also...

welcome.png

Steph
736conver
QUOTE(stepuptotheMike @ Sep 17 2006, 10:17 AM) *

Let us know how good or bad it is. If it was a little closer I would of been all over it.
736conver
Oh and

welcome.png
iamchappy
What, no thanks for the heads up!

Just Kidding, Welcome.
stepuptotheMike
Thanks everybody. I've been a long time listener, first time caller. smile.gif Been watching ebay for months and just haven't been able to pull the trigger.

I am making plans to head up there to pick it up on Friday or Saturday. Looks like it should be an 8 hour haul back to Charlotte.

I plan on doing a full tear down and rebuild on it so I am hoping that the body is in good enough shape to work with. I'll make sure I take plenty of pics.

Thanks,

Mike
GWN7
Hello and welcome Mike beerchug.gif

I think you got a deal

I scored a good one from Tennesee a few years ago on a deal like this... biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.