Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: San Diego AX
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
kdfoust
The latest go fast wear for the well dressed 914 pilot...

kdfoust
And question of the day....

What's the difference between a 914 and a hound dog?

Click to view attachment

A hound dog howls when it's riding in the back of a truck.
Aaron Cox
what did ya do?

i guess blew up the 901!!!
Joe Bob
Real men wear flip flops......
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(mikez @ Sep 17 2006, 11:21 AM) *

Real men wear flip flops......

werd agree.gif
Brando
C'mon, I've seen a few of the whine and cheeze guys slap on their favorite Porsche socks to these... lol2.gif
Brad Roberts
ha ha!!.. I laughed and laughed when I noticed Herb Meeder was wearing Calvin Klein socks and Piloti shoes..LOL

Thanks for the pics Kevin smile.gif

He actually didnt break the 901.

B
Aaron Cox
broke a CV?
Brad Roberts
CV joint!!

He broke it right before I had to work my sessions.. otherwise I would'nt have let it go. I would have fixed it for him. It's a blast watching him drive it.

B
Aaron Cox
hahah!

i put a video of him on youtube.com of his driving antics at San berdoo AX

hilarious!

AA
Joe Bob
Link?
Brad Roberts
The guy with the "socks" IS A 914 GUY from the CLUB..LOL

B
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(mikez @ Sep 17 2006, 12:14 PM) *

Link?

bitch please..

youtube.com search "914"
JPB
Cool sox bro!!! They're just jealous cause they ain't got your style.

beer.gif Who be da arhmed?
Brando
lol2.gif Kevin... I'll get ya some VW Socks for the next RSR AX biggrin.gif What size?
kdfoust
QUOTE(Brando @ Sep 17 2006, 12:39 PM) *

lol2.gif Kevin... I'll get ya some VW Socks for the next RSR AX biggrin.gif What size?

XXL of course! Oh, you mean socks: L.
happy11.gif
kdfoust
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Sep 17 2006, 12:10 PM) *

CV joint!!

He broke it right before I had to work my sessions.. otherwise I would'nt have let it go. I would have fixed it for him. It's a blast watching him drive it.

B

Bloody CV my friend. When I get it apart I'll post the post-mortem. If we'd a had some parts it woulda been done in the parking lot....

This particular CV (entire axle assembly for that matter) was purchased from GPR refurbished a couple of years ago at a real good price if I remember it right. It really doesn't have any miles on it and it did have grease and good boot cause I regreased them when the 3.2 went in. I'm wondering if this was one of those "bad" rebuilt CVs that I've heard about recently? Yes, it's a 3.2 but I've only a 2.4 worth of traction so I'm skeptical that the engine killed it on it's own... biggrin.gif

Later,
Kevin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.