Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Factory installed rust
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dsmeyer
What's that guy putting in the hell-hole with that hose?

IPB Image
redshift
Gas?

M
Aaron Cox
call me stupid, (okay don't) but can you point out the dude your talking about.
dsmeyer
QUOTE(acox914 @ Oct 29 2003, 12:04 AM)
call me stupid, (okay don't) but can you point out the dude your talking about.

Frist guy on the left with the hose running past his toe.
Aaron Cox
that looks like an imapct wrench that he is using to attach the trunklid with wink.gif
madd_dogg_914
QUOTE(acox914 @ Oct 28 2003, 08:25 PM)
that looks like an imapct wrench that he is using to attach the trunklid with wink.gif

laugh.gif
Jeroen
I think it's just an airhose for the airtools...

cheers,

Jeroen
Ferg
I think the car in the bottom left corner is my car! laugh.gif

Well it could be. mueba.gif
cha914
Those are some neat pics...where are you getting them from?

When I was at the factory two summers ago all the mechanics had brown overalls with porsche stitched across the front in 2" high red letters...I wanted a pair but they didn't sell them in the store wink.gif

Yours,

Tony
jarbuthnot
I know this is a dumb question, but what is the "hell hole"? From other threads, I've been assuming it's under the battery, but now I'm not so sure.
Aaron Cox
what the hell is the hell hole you ask? just what you thought....you got it joan, wink.gif
ChrisReale
QUOTE(jarbuthnot @ Oct 29 2003, 07:46 PM)
I know this is a dumb question, but what is the "hell hole"? From other threads, I've been assuming it's under the battery, but now I'm not so sure.

Batteries that leak acid mixed with rain water craeteds a corrosive sludge that pooled up below the battery tray causing rust that ate away at the metal and found its way to the longs that support the car length wise. That is why Optima batteries rule. They are gel cell and dont leak
jarbuthnot
QUOTE(acox914 @ Oct 29 2003, 10:47 PM)
just what you thought....you got it joan, wink.gif

Thank you. Guess I'm smarter than I thought.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.