Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GAF Best of Show
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
WRX914
For all of those that do not know, I was fortunate enought to receive the Best of Show for the Mid Engine Mania show in Ventura at the German Auto Fest. I was surfing the web today, and found this picture that someone took of my car. I love the lines it shows.

cool.gif
Allan
I thought it was the "German Auto Fest"? wink.gif

Damn nice car dude... smilie_pokal.gif
Howard
smilie_pokal.gif Well deserved. That's one beautiful car.
Ferg
thumb3d.gif

Can't wait to see it.

Ferg
xitspd
QUOTE(WRX914 @ Sep 18 2006, 01:09 PM) *

For all of those that do not know, I was fortunate enought to receive the Best of Show for the Mid Engine Mania show in Ventura at the German Auto Fest. I was surfing the web today, and found this picture that someone took of my car. I love the lines it shows.

cool.gif

Beautiful car and photograph! I own and WRX and I believe there is a lot of potential in the WRX engine conversion. You have done a great job with your project. I have seen some insanely fast WRX's on the Ibaraki Circut in Japan. You can make big horsepower without big $$$$.

Dan
Crazyhippy
Great Pic...

And Shameless self promotion to boot.... biggrin.gif

BJH
jim_hoyland
Great pictures Keith, and for those who did't make it to GAF, this is a work of art with power to boot.

dekman
Yes...I agree....his car was beautifully done! I thought he won for "best mid-engined modified? Love those rims. Well done Keith! smilie_pokal.gif
Lou W
Congratulations, sure is a nice car. smilie_pokal.gif
Maltese Falcon
Nice hotrod Keith smile.gif
"Best of Show" trophies and magazine articles will make your car worth lots of $$...but you know you'll never want to sell it !
Great looking GT.
Marty
byndbad914
any shots of the underside? Engine bar? alfred.gif

Sorry, couldn't resist... biggrin.gif

Saw the car at GAF and it was indeed very nicely done. Looked great and deserving of the award.
JPB
Wow rice burner wins the prize; COOL!!!!!! Thats what a 914 is all about man, and am dying for that 2.5 WRX STI 300HP love muscle!

beer.gif Ya been shopping and I no scare. Autoparts.com has an engine for $1600 with only 20Ks on it..........Its off the list but got the ####.......and the vender........called him today............
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.