Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Worth the Wait
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
VegasRacer
piratenanner.gif Woo Hoo. piratenanner.gif

BMartin914
Ditto.

Got the shirts today and I am very impressed. Thanks for sticking with this Sean and dealing with the mess the vendor created. pray.gif
Gint
Nice Sean. Thanks. I'm going to have to make that up to you.
blitZ
Got mine too, looks great. Appreciate your determination. clap56.gif
seanery
thanks guys!
Aaron Cox
cant wait till they make it to CA...

probably tomorrow?
seanery
shipping time will vary...stamp.com daid some would take 2 days, some 6. But none should take longer than 6. Friday was the ship day for all but Barry's and Dan Callicott's. Those both went out Saturday AM.
anthony
Wow, I totally missed the boat on those. Are there any more left? I need xl or xxl.
seanery
Anthony, there are more, but they won't be available until I'm done with the circus in early December...I won't be home until then.
anthony
Circus? I missed that thread too.

seanery
Yup, I'm out with The Greatest Show on Earth™ until Dec 4th. It happened pretty quickly, but should be a decent gig. I'll be the video engineer. Right now I'm learning the show, there are a lot of video rolls, I'll do those and shade/color cameras. We're the first travelling circus to do video, next year both of the RB & BB Circus will do video. Now, it's just ours - the Blue Tour. smile.gif
anthony
Cool! Sounds like a fun job.
Jerry
wow!!! I got mine today, looks great!!! I'm wearing it right now!!!
HarveyH
hijacked.gif
A guy I used to work with grew up in the circus; actually a small travelling show. He grew up to be a physicist
confused24.gif confused24.gif confused24.gif
Harvey
cnavarro
Thanks for the shirts - they are awesome. Guess what I'm wearing today :-)
VaccaRabite
I was really suprised when I got mine in the mail yesterday. I'll be wearing it this weekend at my bachellor party!

Zach
shelby/914
Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, looks great. And FYI the first thing the wife did was wash it. No fade no run still looks great. mueba.gif
mikelsr
As I told Sean, I had forgotten I had ordered one. They look great. Mine came in yesterday. Thanks Sean.

When you get back to Indy we should get a few teeners together and hit The Beef House one weekend.

Mike
brant
Got my shirt last night.
thanks a ton sean!

looks amazing

thanks to the sponsors too!

awesome!

brant
heavydriver
boldblue.gif

The wife and I wore our new shirts to the Dr. today.

They rock. We are now flying our colors proudly.

Thanks Sean.

P.S. Watch out for the clowns clown.gif
John Kelly
Thanks Sean! Real morons don't embrace the word.

John www.ghiaspecialties.com
seanery
Pics of hotties in 914club shirts are always welcomed here wink.gif

hmm, maybe I can get some of the Brazilian dancers to pose idea.gif

QUOTE(heavydriver @ Sep 19 2006, 12:58 PM) *

boldblue.gif

The wife and I wore our new shirts to the Dr. today.

They rock. We are now flying our colors proudly.

Thanks Sean.

P.S. Watch out for the clowns clown.gif
heavydriver
I'll see what I can do. She is pretty big though ( my son is due to arrive on 05 Oct. ) and does not feel particularly photogenic. rolleyes.gif
Hammy
Anyone in Cali get theirs yet? i'm anxious w00t.gif rocking nana.gif
Aaron Cox
not in the mail today :/
msglaigaie
Mine arrived in Wa state today. Just like that holiday in december, you know, the Solstice. My sweet Baboo had to make a smart ass comment. "How do you know which way the car is going??" I told her it's just like her miata, the red lights are in the back. MSG L
xitspd
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Sep 19 2006, 04:39 PM) *

not in the mail today :/

Not yet! They look great! I am going to make 18 people happy.....

Dan
seanery
Dan, did yours arrive yet?
Carrera916
piratenanner.gif

Yeeahooo! sure was surprised to see the package on the kitchen table & felt it was the shirts I've been waiting for......Sean, YOU ROCK!

Yes, it was worth the waiting but the bitching moments you had to put up with a vender wasn't worth it, however, I have the highest respect for your patience and solution to get this taken care of....THANKS smilie_pokal.gif

jerry
seanery
QUOTE(Carrera916 @ Sep 20 2006, 02:39 AM) *

piratenanner.gif

Yeeahooo! sure was surprised to see the package on the kitchen table & felt it was the shirts I've been waiting for......Sean, YOU ROCK!

Yes, it was worth the waiting but the bitching moments you had to put up with a vender wasn't worth it, however, I have the highest respect for your patience and solution to get this taken care of....THANKS smilie_pokal.gif

jerry

Thanks Jerry...I'm almost blushing biggrin.gif
Hammy
Got mine today. Shirt looks awesome, I love it. Thanks!
zymurgist
Thanks Sean! The shirts are awesome! smiley_notworthy.gif
xitspd
QUOTE(Moron Sean @ Sep 19 2006, 09:30 PM) *

Dan, did yours arrive yet?

Sean,

Not as of 9-24-06!

Dan
d914
got ours,,,, son was already wearing......Looks great..thanks
GWN7
Arrived in ND.........Thanks Bud
bondo
Mine arrived today! They look great, thanks for seeing this one through Sean!

Thanks to the sponsors too!
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Moron Sean @ Sep 18 2006, 09:40 PM) *

Yup, I'm out with The Greatest Show on Earth™ until Dec 4th. It happened pretty quickly, but should be a decent gig. I'll be the video engineer. Right now I'm learning the show, there are a lot of video rolls, I'll do those and shade/color cameras. We're the first travelling circus to do video, next year both of the RB & BB Circus will do video. Now, it's just ours - the Blue Tour. smile.gif

Sean if you are in Sacramento right now, maybe you want to go out to lunch or dinner with some of the Sacramento guys?
campbellcj
Got mine today as well - very sweet

Thanks Sean!!!
seanery
Robby,
thanks for the offer, but we left Sacramento earlier today.
We're in Salt Lake for the 6 days now.

Next time around I'll be able to schedule more fun stuff.

QUOTE(Rotten Robby @ Sep 25 2006, 10:22 PM) *

QUOTE(Moron Sean @ Sep 18 2006, 09:40 PM) *

Sean if you are in Sacramento right now, maybe you want to go out to lunch or dinner with some of the Sacramento guys?

maf914
Sean, My shirts arrived last week. Very nice. Thank you for doing this. Sorry they were so much trouble.
toecutter
I got mine last week here in Texas and it looks great. I've lost forty pounds since I ordered the shirt but I 'm digging the baggy look. Thanks.
Aaron Cox
nice surprise when i got home from RRC!!!

SLITS
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Sep 26 2006, 10:17 AM) *

nice surprise when i got home from RRC!!!

Me too! Good thing they didn't arrive before the RRC as they would have gotten stained with red dirt and oil ............
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.