Hey all....I just updated the site with all the Canada locations as per request.

There are a couple things I want to get out there

Traffic - traffic has been creeping a bit but what concerns me a little are emails I am recieving from people who don't seem like they are part of the club. That worries me a bit. Lets remember to keep this on the down low

CL - Right now, craigslist is going through some fundamental changes to how their site works and they seem to be changing in part to deal with load. For that reason, I haven't put on a "check all" button because I want to discourage super wide band searches.

Version 2.0 - I've gotten a bunch of requests for the site that at this point I dont think would be prudent. However, a friend of mine and I are still working on a desktop agent version that we can do alot more with.

the basic agent would be free, but we also came up with some other nifty stuff that is requiring a bunch of time and energy to build. So Stay tuned...right now we are dealing with some issues that we are associating with the recent CL changes.

with that said....thanks for all the help you guys have been awesome. Just keep it on the hush hush so our toy doesn't get taken away. biggrin.gif