Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thanks Seanery!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Qarl
Finally received my shirts. Worth the wait and great advertising for the Club and the sponsors.

clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif
spare time toys
agree.gif I hung mine up and am saving it for Zims swap meet. Great shirt clap56.gif clap56.gif
seanery
Sweet! I'm glad you guys like them. The printer (Itsa914's cousin's nephew) did a fantastic job. Compared the rejected shirts last year these are a 10 and the rejects were a 3 (even if they would have been correct). The inks are much richer, and the shirts a nicer brand.

pics of hotties wearing club shirts are always appreciated wink.gif
GaroldShaffer
Your welcome. sniff, I haven't got mine yet, sniff and I live in Indiana sad.gif
seanery
tomorrow...I'm sure. smile.gif
GaroldShaffer
Along with my badges? I'm like a kid at Christmas, I can't wait boldblue.gif

The mailman thinks I'm nuts. For the past 5 days I just happen to be outside when the mail comes. Everytime I must have this sad look on my face, today he asked what was wrong. Told him I'm waiting for some goodies from the club. I know its sad, but I work from home and most days the mail is the highlight of my work day screwy.gif
seanery
I'm right there on the mailman thing. Jason (the mailman) always knows when I'm expecting something, cause I'll track him down in the neighborhood to ask if he has goodies for me.

by the way...badges aren't my deal, so I'm not sure what the story is on their shipping, etc...
Dr Evil
Got it today, what a nice suprise biggrin.gif Looks great and worth the wait. I am glad things resolved for the better.
Thanks man!
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(Moron Sean @ Sep 18 2006, 09:12 PM) *

by the way...badges aren't my deal, so I'm not sure what the story is on their shipping, etc...

I know, just excited to get them & the shirts.
Jacques
cool_shades.gif Just showed up, thanks!

IPB Image
iamchappy
Got mine, great job!
Many thanks......
Dr Evil
Wore mine to class yesterday and some of my classmates complemented me on it thumb3d.gif

They realy were done well biggrin.gif
skline
sad.gif I still have not got mine yet, did you forget about me? dry.gif
GaroldShaffer
These shirts SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! mad.gif

Just kidding biggrin.gif Great job Sean clap56.gif aktion035.gif thumb3d.gif
xitspd
piratenanner.gif Thanks! Delivered today. 8 mailed to the old race team today. I will be Santa Claus this weekend with 6 and I am keeping 4 for the wife and I.

Dan
gary gartner

Yahoo---mine finally arrived on the extreme left coast on tuesday
they look terrific---Thanks for all your work and persistance,Sean piratenanner.gif
Toast
QUOTE(Moron Sean @ Sep 18 2006, 08:18 PM) *

pics of hotties wearing club shirts are always appreciated wink.gif

Maybe tonight.........
SLITS
I'll put mine on just for you .... and I'll wear my Daisy Mae shorts too!
Dr Evil
popcorn[1].gif

If I remember, maybe I can talk Noel into wearing it for a pic ( and nothing else happy11.gif )
Allan
I GOT SHIRTS!!!!! rocking nana.gif mueba.gif aktion035.gif

Nice stuff Sean.

Thanks!!!!
Toast
Here you go Sean!

Click to view attachment
seanery
drooley.gif w00t2.gif w00t1.gif Jumpy.gif

WOOHOO!!

Now THAT's what I'm talkin' about! drooley.gif wink.gif
Toast
No Problem. wink.gif
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(Toast @ Sep 27 2006, 08:47 PM) *

Here you go Sean!

Click to view attachment

So let's see it from the back smiley_notworthy.gif drooley.gif wink.gif
gary gartner

Well Ms. Toast, the shirt looks great on you,
and I feel compeled to compliment you on your choice of
bottoms for the pic. very nice clap56.gif
gary
rhodyguy
ZIOKS!!!! HUBA-HUBA!!!

K
ALL CAPS, ALL EXCITED!!
Jerry
DAMN!!!! that shirt sure looks better on you ...than it does on me!! This site and the people on it ROCK!!!!
rhodyguy
WILL THAT BE THE *OFFICIAL* (whew) picture for the "resources, parts, products" forum?

k
tat2dphreak
werd, I got mine last week, and forgot to post the big thank you to Sean for his amazing patience... the shirt is awesome!
Toast
QUOTE(itsa914 @ Sep 29 2006, 05:42 AM) *

QUOTE(Toast @ Sep 27 2006, 08:47 PM) *

So let's see it from the back smiley_notworthy.gif drooley.gif wink.gif

I didn't even think about that. I'll see what I can do for ya.

Thanks all for the compliments! wink.gif
Dr Evil
Well, Noel generously accepted to model my fabulous new 914club shirt tonight (with a little help from my friend, red wine) happy11.gif

Please forgive the semi redundant pics, we could not choose the best one wink.gif

Trying it with a smile: Click to view attachment

Front, semi serious view of specimen: Click to view attachment

And a rear is always nice to have idea.gif , Eh Toast ? wink.gif Click to view attachment

And then I decided to get into the pics....well my feet anyway happy11.gif Click to view attachment

Yup, I know I am lucky biggrin.gif grouphug.gif wub.gif spank.gif smlove2.gif smilie_pokal.gif
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Sep 29 2006, 10:10 PM) *

And then I decided to get into the pics....well my feet anyway happy11.gif Click to view attachment

I think that, really, the face says all the needs to be said in this picture!

Zach
Dr Evil
Hey Man, I'll be in the garage all day tomorrow if you want to come by idea.gif

....I won't even make you wear the shirt (or smell my feet wink.gif ) biggrin.gif
Toast
Hi Noel!
wavey.gif
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Sep 29 2006, 10:33 PM) *

Hey Man, I'll be in the garage all day tomorrow if you want to come by idea.gif

....I won't even make you wear the shirt (or smell my feet wink.gif ) biggrin.gif

I'm afraid that until after october, my weekend days are claimed. Afterall, I'm getting married twice in the next 30 days. Today I found out that the guy that was supposed to marry me on the 14th (first cerimony - and the one I'm calling the "real" one) backed out. I need to locate a new preacher. Fast.

Oh, and just to show that the occational redneck wears Sean's shirts too...
IPB Image
IPB Image
Me and my brother.

Pics from my bachellor party. We did not have much in the way or strippers. But we did have guns, 914s, grilling and booze (in that order).

Zach
seanery
great pics everyone!!

keep 'em coming
Dr Evil
What, no more pics or comments?
Jerry
OK one last photo the 914club for everybody to see in what appears to be Venice, Italy but it's not
Toast
Jerry,
that pic of you and the VW is awesome (nice bug too!). Is that yours? Is that taken by your home?
Jerry
QUOTE(Toast @ Oct 1 2006, 08:56 PM) *

Jerry,
that pic of you and the VW is awesome (nice bug too!). Is that yours? Is that taken by your home?

Yes, I have that bug, it's a 1970 and a 1976 912E plus 2 914's --- one that runs and one that is a parts car. I live in Houston, .....we don't have rocks or waterfalls!!! Those in the photo are fake, rocks brought in from somewhere else and water pumped up over them to look scenic. Houston is not scenic, nobody comes here for a vacation.....you go somewhere else. I guess your 914 is repaired now???
Toast
Yes.......and no.
Still got to fix the push rod tube quick-fix from RRC, and my ignition is shorting out while driving. *sigh*
But at least it's running!
Jerry
Toasty!!!! We need another photo of you in your tee-shirt !!!! (and others in their tee shirt too!!) Your photo was my desktop for several days!!!!! WOW what a photo!!!!
gary gartner

O yeah, I do recall Ms. Toast promising a pic of her backside,(and the shirt) a while back---
is that in with the RRC pics ???(still not back from the photo shop) ??I hope
boldblue.gif
Jerry
Yeah.......what he said !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Toast
I still don't have someone to take the pic. sad.gif
Dr Evil
QUOTE(Toast @ Oct 11 2006, 11:06 PM) *

Ha rolleyes.gif (Insert fishing smilie here)
jimkelly
Evil and Better Evil Half

I have analyzed the photos in depth and at length ...

I have decided I like the first three best : )

Jim
Mrs. K
QUOTE(Toast @ Oct 11 2006, 08:06 PM) *

I am a pretty good photographer........and you could do the same for me smile.gif

Let's plan a "girls photo shoot" beer3.gif

Lisa
mrs.K.gif

PS......bring your car..........we need some car props wink.gif
gary gartner

Hooooray, Mrs. K
that's the way to jump ritht up and "take one for the team" rocking nana.gif
Crazyhippy
Hell I'll take the pics, so both of you can be in them biggrin.gif

Maybe talk Kim into modeling too???

BJH
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.