Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: new 6 in the classifieds
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rhodyguy
that one geoff posted pictures of, is on the market. a purchase price would be nice. i hate those mystery's.

kevin
"uh, how much?"
Queenie
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Oct 29 2003, 05:10 AM)

"uh, how much?"

My mom always told me "If you have to ask, you probably can't afford it."

smile.gif
rhodyguy
but imagine the # of emails asking "uh, how much?". i should think he would want serious inquireys. if he's looking to deal it's nice to know where the
price starts. image going to the store and asking "how much is this gallon of milk?", "if you have to ask you can't afford it". it's like going to a swap meet and having to ask what the price is on something. "what's it worth to you?" headbang.gif . you start at pennies on the dollar and the game begins. time is fleeting, i guess i'm just more direct.

kevin
Queenie
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Oct 29 2003, 06:41 AM)
time is fleeting, i guess i'm just more direct.

As am I, but alas: there are a great many people in this world who lack common sense. It's up to them to deal with any fallout that results from their inability to do things right the first time.
vortrex
this is the car that was discussed on the board a couple months ago, someone had noticed and stopped by for a look. as I recall, it seemed fairly overpriced for a repaired ruster.
boxstr
The reason some people ask " how much" is so they know how much to write the check for.
CCLINCAMP914
Porsche Rescue
He's asking $17,500. I asked him.
Queenie
QUOTE(jim9146 @ Oct 29 2003, 04:51 PM)
He's asking $17,500. I asked him.

I knew I couldn't afford it!

laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.