Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Front Bumper Hella Brackets replace "snubbers"
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
dlee1967
Click to view attachmentNew Rennenmetal Product!

On occasion I am asked to design a product specifically for a user and this developes into a product that might have interest to the entire 914 community. I was asked by Gary Balke to work up a bracket to attach Hella 500 lights to the front bumper of his 914 and attach to the holes where the nasty "snubbers" usually reside. These brackets have been produced and Gary already has his set ready to go.....even though to date his car has not quite come back from the paint shop.

These brackets are now posted on my website as a part #1620 under the Light Bracket section. Powdercoated in a gloss black finish, they include plated metric hardware for attachment. Just add a pair of Hella 500s (or your light of choice) and you are ready to burn up the night.

Please keep in mind that the location of the driving lights may not be legal for road going vehicles. Please check your local laws. Many states require that they stay covered. Great for night autocrosses!

Note: When ordering through my website, you can receive a 10% discount by typing "number4" in the coupon code section. Take advantage of this.....

More new products to come.......
dlee1967
Bad bumper, but a good example of how they mount and where......
dlee1967
Another angle....thanks Gary....
dlee1967
From the front....
dlee1967
Bottom......
Tobra
Me likey, looks like a good option for someone wanting to loose their tits, how would these bits look chromed for an appearance group car?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.