Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Going to Columbus
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
fitsbain
I'll be driving to Columbus late tonight. Got to visit a customer in the morning. That should be short. Anyone want to do dinner? That's thursday night, Anywhere near columbus. I have a second customer to visit in Columbus on Friday, and then dinner and home.

So if you are anywhere near there and want to get together for a meal or beer3.gif just let me know.
Steve Thacker
If I had time I would be more than glad to get together. However, this week as far as spare time is a no go.
2pointOH
Not sure of my availability. Let me know what you are looking to do and I can make a few good recommendations.

JG

ptravnic
Cols is my hometown. Most of my family lives there.

Go Bucks!

fitsbain
I don't have anything in particular, but figured I got to eat and I always beer3.gif on the customer's tab, so I might as well meet a few fellow teeners.

Just let me know where and when over the next 2 days.
Steve Thacker
Sorry I missed this. It would have probably been a fun time. I'm still at work with a hosed up mail server to fix...bummer.
fitsbain
I am still in Columbus, and have not had dinner yet. May be avalible for dinner tomorrow too.

Give me a shout.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.