Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT..... I'M GETTING MAUIED!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mrdezyne
Hey gang, just wanted to let you all know that as of Monday I'll be a married man. Flying to Maui this Saturday for the week and picking a spot on the beach to say "I d-d-d-d-d-d... ehem, I d-d-d-d-d-d... (ok, I've been practicing, I can do this)", to say "I do."

I know, I know, a few of you are a little soured on the whole idea of matrimony so to save you time and effort, I'll post the appropriate smilie responses here.....

WTF.gif alfred.gif blink.gif confused24.gif headbang.gif poke.gif wacko.gif slap.gif

Wish us luck and I'll post a few pics when I get back. There is some 914 related content here, I'm packing up a Bilstien jack and taking it with me for FLYCUT who lives in Oahu.

And if there are any members that live on Maui feel free to PM me and give me the inside scoop on the island. Thanks.

Curt and Spring
TROJANMAN
Pretty cool.........that your packing a bilstein jack

oh , and congratulations on the wedding
Howard
Congrats!!
But a real 914 guy would have had the wedding in Moab this weekend biggrin.gif
So.Cal.914
No I think thats great everyone should go through it at least once....like a root canal.
Here is a little visual aid for you on what to expect.

Click to view attachment Life before marrage.

Click to view attachment Life after marrage.

Congrats to you and your Girl, spent my honeymoon on Maui and had a great time.
Jenny
Woohoo!! Congrats! Make sure you remember which secluded beach it's at, so you can go back for your anniversary (maybe renew your vows there 20 years from now wub.gif)

Have fun!!

Jen
neo914-6
Congrats, that's a big step! Is she going to let you go to SEMA and "warm up" to the girls? laugh.gif
mrdezyne
T-man, ...thanks, before FLYCUT wanted my jack I had thought of taking a piece and leaving it on the island like burried treasure... HA!

Howard, ...sorry man, she picked the date...

So.Cal, ...GOOD GAWD!

Jen, ...much appreciated and GREAT IDEA! But I'm not sure I can wait 20 years to go back...

NEO, ...SEMA is "work related" so I am still coming and luckily I was able to warm up to the models in 04'....
mrdezyne
Neo,
besides, I'll have my own SEMA model waiting for me when I get back... hehe.

JPB
Congrats bro!!!!

She looks alot like my EX! Same kinda looks and brown curly hair.

beer.gif
So.Cal.914
She's a DOG!

But your Girl is Beautiful.... w00t.gif
smooth_eddy
Makena beach (big beach) is a great place to get married. Fantastic sun sets. Be sure to eat at the Fish Market in Paia..... Congrats... Eddy
cooltimes
Every man should have 3 goals in life.

1. Buy a 914.
2. Find the right girl (one that likes em too).
3. Get married.

Congratulations. You scored well.
Aloha.
So.Cal.914
No man is complete until he is married,

than he's finished. blink.gif
mrdezyne
Ok, pics as promised. Maui is amazing! You can't really explain the place to people, its one of those things you have to experience for yourself...

And a special thanks to a 914club member. Just before we left SoCal914 sent me a PM with contact information of a family friend that lives in Maui. He asked her to give us the inside scoop on things to do and see while we were there. He went out of his way to offer Spring and I a chance to see Maui from a locals perspective and we are VERY grateful. I regret to say that I did not have a chance to call his contact however and take advantage of her hospitality. The island offers so much to see and do, we were constantly busy the entire week. But I still wanted to take this chance to thank Paul and Mary Alice for the offer and thought. Once again its amazing the quality of people we have here at 914club. THANK YOU!!!

Curt and Spring Rainbolt

My beautiful bride and me....
mrdezyne
Laki was the minister that performed the ceremony, VERY cool guy and made us both feel very calm and relaxed. Which was very much needed since we did not even reherse!

mrdezyne
Gratuitous beach photo. Notice that I cannot afford shoes now that we had to pay for this trip and wedding... biggrin.gif
mrdezyne
You really find out just how little work gets done here at the office when you share photos with co-workers.... thanks Eric.....
mrdezyne
The last boat in the harbor that is available for and afternoon of fishing. At first I scratch my head and wondered why this one is still here when the rest have long since left for private charter excursions. So we board and make the deal and head out.... way out. Then captain Guss tells us the only way we are going to make it back to shore is if I put on this bikini for the rest of the day. I felt weird at first but it was actually pretty comfy. It must have been a lucky bikini because soon after I pulled in this bad-boy! I left with really strange tan lines but one hell of a fish story.... HA! suckers..... actually I just have my very bored co-worker Eric to thank for this....
TINCAN914
QUOTE(mrdezyne @ Oct 2 2006, 01:25 PM) *

The last boat in the harbor that is available for and afternoon of fishing. At first I scratch my head and wondered why this one is still here when the rest have long since left for private charter excursions. So we board and make the deal and head out.... way out. Then captain Guss tells us the only way we are going to make it back to shore is if I put on this bikini for the rest of the day. I felt weird at first but it was actually pretty comfy. It must have been a lucky bikini because soon after I pulled in this bad-boy! I left with really strange tan lines but one hell of a fish story.... HA! suckers..... actually I just have my very bored co-worker Eric to thank for this....

av-943.gif av-943.gif Nice work Eric.. With friends like that who needs, well you know.. av-943.gif
TROJANMAN
I sense a "bonding" moment brian poke.gif laugh.gif

Congrats Curt. Very nice way to celebrate beerchug.gif
carreraguy
Congrats Curt!
Looks like you were married on the bluffs overlooking Kaanapali at the Sheraton Maui? Been there many times! Beautiful view of Kaanapali Beach and Lanai and Molokai islands in the distance.
Later,
mrdezyne
We originally had picked Kapalua down by Napili to get married but it happened to be raining a little that morning so we packed up and drove like 3 miles down the beach to this place and the sun was out and the skies were blue. I'm not sure what hotel it was but the Sheraton sounds correct.

We stayed at the Kaanapali Beach Resort, very nice beach and snorkling at Black Rock was awesome!
So.Cal.914
Congrats, glad you both had a good time. I thought the bikini was rather

becoming on you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.