Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Well this sucks.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
KaptKaos
Top Gear's Richard Hammond hurt...

Hope he's ok. Love that show.
turboman808
Hope he is alright. They do some crazy stuff. Sounds like he was on there test track with a jet car. Not sure that's enough room to play with one of those.
JPB
At least he didn't get his balls torn off; scratch, scratch!!!
BMXerror
Poor Hamster. Hope he's going to be okay. Gotta love that show. But what crazy person decided to give HIM a jet car?
Mark D.
lotus_65
i'm keen on that show, watch it every time it comes on the telly!

get well soon, mate.
soloracer
The best part of the show is how all three guys play off one another so well. Does anyone remember the Italian Supercar challenge they were given? When it came to Mr. May's "Captain Slow" turn to park his Lambo Hammond and Clarkson pushed the two cars that he was supposed to park between closer together without his knowing it. I howled because this is exactly what my friends and I would do to each other. I hope he makes a full recovery and is back on the show soon because it wouldn't be the same if even one of them goes missing.
jonwatts
Man I hope he's ok. Those guys do a great job of bringing worthwhile entertainment to the common man.

This sounds a little better saying he was speaking when they pulled him from the car after going about 280 MPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.jalopnik.com/cars/news/update-s...dent-202054.php

DBCooper
I'm in the UK now, and this morning's news is that he's in critical but stable condition.
autohausdolby
He was at Elvington airfield in the North of England - the runway was extended to deal with B52s in an emergency during the Cold War so it's loooooong.

I hope he pulls through OK.
jonwatts
Just an update...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uklatest/story/0,,-6096521,00.html
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.