Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My car is on stands for the 1st time in years
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
carr914
hu
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(carr914 @ Sep 20 2006, 08:50 PM) *

Did a 2 day DE @ Sebring with both the Suncoust and Citrus regions. No issues except it was HOT, especially Saturday. Anyway driving home Sunday night I hit about a 30# raccoon. It tore off my cool custom front spoiler, valance, brake cooling ducts and the vent line off my fuel cell. Plus it left raccoon guts all under my car. I hope that sucker died a long, slow, painful fiberglassed enpalled last moments. ( FU PETA)
And this is on top of totalling my S-2000 last week.
Maybe I will wake up and it was all a dream.

T.C.

before

Wow! You didn't go back for the good meat?

Just kidding.....mine goes up on stands tomorrow for the first time in 15 years & I'm not looking forward to it (I'm getting old). Don't have your pedigree, but I understand. LOL
JPB
Chief Chechnatchkook says,"It can not be sunny all the time, it is good to see clouds and rain, the grass grows and the deer feast on the long grases, we go and hunt and eat good meat latter, for now we wait and later we hunt and them we sit and smoke the pipe because peace has come on our tired bodies."

beer.gif I long for the peace when I smoke a big cigar after eating a big filet of red fish after a long day fishing back at the camp in front of a good fire!!
URY914
WTF.gif

What happened to the ricer?
watsonrx13
TC, that sucks all around.... first the ricer then the teener... definately not your week....

-- Rob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.