Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FFC Hotel
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bd1308
I think I *MAY* come friday if I take off of work, but that means me only working one day that week.

ANybody have a spare 20 sq ft of carpet or something, or maybe a nice comfy chair or something?

I'd sleep in my 914 (done it b4) but it was *WAY* too cold last year, and I fear it will be the same this year.

Also, while on the subject, I *NEED* heater parts. I think my blood type is A+ or something if someone needs a kidney.
robby750
QUOTE(bd1308 @ Sep 21 2006, 05:14 PM) *

I think I *MAY* come friday if I take off of work, but that means me only working one day that week.

ANybody have a spare 20 sq ft of carpet or something, or maybe a nice comfy chair or something?

I'd sleep in my 914 (done it b4) but it was *WAY* too cold last year, and I fear it will be the same this year.

Also, while on the subject, I *NEED* heater parts. I think my blood type is A+ or something if someone needs a kidney.

Britt, it looks like I will be coming alone because my Wife has to go to traffic school on Saturday. You could share a room with me. Also, I see where Bert and Al Remley are leaving on Friday. I will call them so we can caravan to Louisville and hook up with you.
tdgray
If that doesn't work out let me know.

I'm coming by myself also... you could crash if you want to.

I snore though... especially after a couple of beer3.gif
robby750
QUOTE(tdgray @ Sep 22 2006, 01:29 PM) *

If that doesn't work out let me know.

I'm coming by myself also... you could crash if you want to.

I snore though... especially after a couple of beer3.gif

Todd, why don't we all share a room? That is an expensive Hotel, especially if you are going it alone. We can kick Britt to the floor, he doesn't have any money anyway. Maybe he could pay for it in pizzas. biggrin.gif
tdgray
Place is kinda spendy aint it.

We could... I waiting to see if a friend of mine is going to make the trip (looks doubtful though).

I let ya know. I'm going to go ahead and reserve a room anyway next week.

Ya never know... if it goes anything like the yaahoos out in CA someone could always sleep in the bathtub
bd1308
that would be fine Robby.

A Caravan to FFC would be awesome, something ive never been involved with before.
bd1308
Wonder if David Willouby is coming....

apparently he fixed his throttle issue on his V8 914.
dwillouby
I dont think I can make it this year. It looks like I will be stuck in Italy untill the 14th. sad.gif

David
bd1308
oh vey!

sad.gif

Well when you get in, give me a call, I have some stuff for you. Didnt find the handle to your angle grinder though, I'll have to purchase one.
robby750
QUOTE(dwillouby @ Sep 22 2006, 04:10 PM) *

I dont think I can make it this year. It looks like I will be stuck in Italy untill the 14th. sad.gif

David

Stuck in Italy! Boo Hoo, I feel sorry for you.
bd1308
av-943.gif

Yeah, what a hellhole.
Doug Leggins
Britt I have a box or 2 full of heater pieces. Some are in great condition, others are good and usable. You can pick through it sometime during the FFC, or if you want to get heat before then let me know what you need or plan a time to stop by and pick out what you need.

David if your timing changes keep us in mind.
bd1308
We should make installing heater boxes a tech session.

I have everything we need and you have that neat pit cool_shades.gif
dwillouby
Yes it really sucks to have to travel so much. I may have to visit Germany while I am at it. I hope to work out an early return. I dont want to miss the FFC.
David
bd1308
I could probably imagine traveling so much as being 'sucky' but if you need some company,you can pack me in a box and take me on the plane.

I can hold parts, and I know alot about the flux capacitors that go in the peptide synthesizers.
dwillouby
Britt,
Who told you about those top secret parts? biggrin.gif

David
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.