Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OH to IN Caravan for the FFC - who wants to meet up?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tdgray
So... who from OH / PA is travelling to the the Fall Foliage Classic?

My wife is really worried about me driving by myself for 5.5 hours in a car that is not really proven yet. I'm not to concerned.

But anyway... who wants to caravan down or meet up along the way.

I will be taking the route via Columbus (OH) to Dayton-Cinci and through to IN. Probably I-71 to Columbus etc.

Who's along the way and wants to meet up for a caravan?
plas76targa
If I can get my oil leak sorted out and corrected by then.

L-O-N-G trip from Maryland. But I want to go.

I'll probably be too far behind you to meet up. I'll post here if I'm successful with fixing the above problem.
tdgray
I'm not planning to leave until Friday afternoon.

I thought maybe a good point for everyone to meet up would be Columbus (OH).
Basically where everyone coming from the Northeast - East is going to travel through.

PLAS... very bring a 55 gallon drum. You'll be able to make it biggrin.gif
plas76targa
[quote PLAS... very bring a 55 gallon drum. You'll be able to make it biggrin.gif
[/quote]

Todd, thought I'd give you a icon_bump.gif after 3 days.

biggrin.gif It would take more than a 55 gal drum for the trip - one way. I fired up the car after putting new oil seals on the oil cooler (stock) - darn car spat oil all over the driveway. I've cleaned things up to figure out exactly what's causing this - then we'll attack that and maybe I'll be ready in 3 weeks.
1970 Neun vierzehn
We're planning on leaving the Cincinnat area early Friday and heading up Indiana 46(the back roads driving.gif . I know that won't help the Northern or Eastern trekkors. See ya there!
tdgray
Thanks Guys...

We'll keep bumping this every once in a while for others that may not catch it.

icon_bump.gif
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif
My attendence depends on my first grandson beeing born before the FFC, if he arrives by then with all the fingers ,toes. and NO RUST , I'll be there . I'll take U.S.24 to Fort Wayne,then 469 to 69 to Indy. I could meet others at 469 & 70 East side of Indy.Then south to Nashville. If that works for some,let me know.
Dave Kimple , AKA Barberdave, AKA GRANDPA slap.gif
BarberDave
BUMP
tdgray
Awww. Come on.

Nobody else from the NE is going to IN confused24.gif

I thought we would have better turn out this year.

Oh well one last icon_bump.gif for the lat minute peoples
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.