Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RRC is ON...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Eric_Shea
Let's go gang confused24.gif

Where is everybody? We're going to the Slick Rock Cafe for lunch.

12:00 noon checking in!
StratPlayer
I'm here....what do you look like?

(not stratplayer)
MoveQik
I think we should have an official "Who is Bmunday?" thread. After reading 7,538 posts of his leading up to RRC, I expected to see him running around with a siren on his head. Instead I finally had to ask Trojanboy who the hell is Brian Munday?? He pointed him out and I introduced myself. He is a helluva nice guy that did a shitload of work to put together a great event so naturally he needs a little poke.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(MW 914 @ Sep 27 2006, 11:17 PM) *

I think we should have an official "Who is Bmunday?" thread. After reading 7,538 posts of his leading up to RRC, I expected to see him running around with a siren on his head. Instead I finally had to ask Trojanboy who the hell is Brian Munday?? He pointed him out and I introduced myself. He is a helluva nice guy that did a shitload of work to put together a great event so naturally he needs a little poke.gif

He sat in my room, drinking Tequila with Howie and I for three hours and we finally found out who he was after we got home. Almost invisible in person poke.gif Me thinks he is actually Miles with platform shoes and a haircut.

Yes, we geezers do invite unknown youngsters to our private domiciles for ...........
TINCAN914
QUOTE(MW 914 @ Sep 28 2006, 12:17 AM) *

Mike,

Thanks very nice of you to say (edited at Waide's request) I enjoyed meeting you as well. Perhaps next time we will actually have a chance to talk. I was wondering the same thing about you, but I was too busy drooling over your car to go out looking for ya... Joe did a great job on it!!! aktion035.gif
BMartin914
QUOTE(MW 914 @ Sep 27 2006, 10:17 PM) *

Don't forget a real easy way to spot him - he is the one in the red teener that is going painfully slow down any street in or around Colorado Springs.

This guy drives slower than my 89 year old great aunt. We were getting passed by rented moving vans until I decided I couldn't take it anymore. chairfall.gif

poke.gif
WaideS
[quote name='bmunday' date='Sep 28 2006, 05:43 AM' post='782450']
[quote name='MW 914' post='782383' date='Sep 28 2006, 12:17 AM']
[/quote]

Mike,

Thanks very nice you.

Mike, biggrin.gif
You could have just asked everyone to write down a sentence.
Joe Sharp would have spelled everything wrong and bmunday would have left out key connecting words. End of Mystery

"Thanks THAT'S very nice OF you" poke.gif
TINCAN914
QUOTE(SLITS @ Sep 28 2006, 06:39 AM) *

QUOTE(MW 914 @ Sep 27 2006, 11:17 PM) *

He sat in my room, drinking Tequila with Howie and I for three hours and we finally found out who he was after we got home. Almost invisible in person poke.gif Me thinks he is actually Miles with platform shoes and a haircut.

Yes, we geezers do invite unknown youngsters to our private domiciles for ...........

I sat there wondering what the hell I was thinking, going in a room with one way out, with the two of you.... I said to myself, self sit here quiteley and don't say anything they might take as a come on. There old horny, and they have alcohol coursing within there veins... sheeplove.gif

TINCAN914
QUOTE(BMartin914 @ Sep 28 2006, 08:13 AM) *

QUOTE(MW 914 @ Sep 27 2006, 10:17 PM) *

Don't forget a real easy way to spot him - he is the one in the red teener that is going painfully slow down any street in or around Colorado Springs.

This guy drives slower than my 89 year old great aunt. We were getting passed by rented moving vans until I decided I couldn't take it anymore. chairfall.gif

Hey those rental vans had NOS.. biggrin.gif Right here pally... bootyshake.gif biggrin.gif

poke.gif

TROJANMAN
QUOTE(SLITS @ Sep 28 2006, 04:39 AM) *

He sat in my room, drinking Tequila with Howie and I for three hours and we finally found out who he was after we got home.

Did Howie Cry? poke.gif
Mrs. K
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Sep 28 2006, 07:57 AM) *

He sat in my room, drinking Tequila with Howie and I for three hours and we finally found out who he was after we got home.

Did Howie Cry? poke.gif

More importantly..........did Howie ask you to "cuddle" with him like he asked me....over and over and over and over? grouphug.gif

Oh sure Howie....."cuddle" screwy.gif

Lisa
mrs.K.gif
Howard
QUOTE(Mrs. K @ Sep 28 2006, 08:15 AM) *

Did Howie Cry? poke.gif

More importantly..........did Howie ask you to "cuddle" with him like he asked me....over and over and over and over? grouphug.gif

Lisa
mrs.K.gif

Darn right I cried. $200 for a little cuddle? Next time I'm taking Henna. happy11.gif
Mrs. K
timeout.gif
QUOTE(Howard @ Sep 28 2006, 08:38 AM) *

Did Howie Cry? poke.gif

Lisa
mrs.K.gif

Darn right I cried. $200 for a little cuddle? Next time I'm taking Henna. happy11.gif

timeout.gif..........15 yards for illegal procedure slap.gif

(A-aron charged you $200????? ohmy.gif Or was that Eric in his "pink" shirt?)

(or was it for the track fees confused24.gif ) lol3.gif

Lisa
mrs.K.gif
Aaron Cox

Did Howie Cry? poke.gif

Lisa
mrs.K.gif

Next time im taking Howie if he pays to cuddle LOL
majkos

Did Howie Cry? poke.gif

Lisa
mrs.K.gif

Hey! Get your own Redhead!
Howard
QUOTE(Mrs. K @ Sep 28 2006, 08:49 AM) *

Lisa
mrs.K.gif

Good call! But how could I resist your 'backfield in motion'? wub.gif wub.gif

Gint
QUOTE(Mrs. K @ Sep 28 2006, 09:15 AM) *

Did Howie Cry? poke.gif

Lisa
mrs.K.gif

But who can b...

Nevermind. I'm not sayin nuttin!
Mrs. K
QUOTE(Howard @ Sep 28 2006, 09:59 AM) *

QUOTE(Mrs. K @ Sep 28 2006, 08:49 AM) *

Lisa
mrs.K.gif

Good call! But how could I resist your 'backfield in motion'? wub.gif wub.gif

Apparently you were "distracted" a bit idea.gif

Here is a pic when we were leaving Mesquite and I asked Howard to hold my camera.......... happy11.gif

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.