Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Unique Concours and Swap Meet
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
tod914
"September 24th Unique Concours and Swap Meet at Schneider + Nelson, 9 am - 2 pm. Back by popular demand, the concours gives every participant the opportunity to compete and be a winner. The unique aspect of the event is the scoring method that allots certain points relative to mileage, thus giving even higher mileage cars a chance to complete with less driven ones. Refreshments are provided along with awards. So you say you like to clean and polish your Porsche? Come join us; it’s great fun! There will be a rain date, Oct 1st – just in case!"

Schneider+Nelson Porsche
280 Highway 36
West Long Branch, NJ 07764
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(tod914 @ Sep 22 2006, 03:44 PM) *

"September 24th Unique Concours and Swap Meet at Schneider + Nelson, 9 am - 2 pm. Back by popular demand, the concours gives every participant the opportunity to compete and be a winner. The unique aspect of the event is the scoring method that allots certain points relative to mileage, thus giving even higher mileage cars a chance to complete with less driven ones. Refreshments are provided along with awards. So you say you like to clean and polish your Porsche? Come join us; it’s great fun! There will be a rain date, Oct 1st – just in case!"

Schneider+Nelson Porsche
280 Highway 36
West Long Branch, NJ 07764

Hay Tod - for those of us from the Phily area, just where is W. Long Branch? I blew last weekend (NO pun itended) but might try this event if it's not raining.
tod914
Exit 105 off the Parway. Near Ft. Mamouth.
tod914
Turned out to be a nice show. One of these days I'll remember the camera. Won a nice set of wine glasses with the Porsche logo etched in them. Was 4-5 356's, a mint 67 911S, 911's of all years, 968s, Boxsters, and 944s. Sandee came with her husband in the their new Caymen (sweet car), Leo showed up, as well as Anthony in his Turbo (former owner of Sandee's 914). Most of the folks were from the Shore Region. Had Bratwurst on the grill as well. Turned out to be a decent day despite some intermittant rain.
Sandee
QUOTE(tod914 @ Sep 25 2006, 10:45 AM) *

Sandee came with her husband in the their new Caymen (sweet car), Leo showed up, as well as Anthony in his Turbo (former owner of Sandee's 914).

Thanks for all the credit (former owner 914, husband's Cayman S, etc.). They way I'm going - we can start having car shows at my house!

Nice to see everyone at the show, sorry we couldn't stay longer - we drove down the shore and have a really nice lunch on the waterfront ...

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.