Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fuel Injectors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
2-OH!
I looked in the "Resources" section for someone who cleans and services Fuel Injectors...No luck...

Does anyone have a source....Mine are 33 years old and really tired...Everything else is rebuilt on the car, I don't want to put in old, tired Fuel Injectors...

2-OH!
ptravnic
witchhunter is good.
Bartlett 914
These guys did a good job for me.

http://www.cruzinperformance.com/fuelinj.html

Mark
ptravnic
Yeah, that was the other shop. Cruzin is $12 per injector but they were backed up when I needed mine done. Wichhunter is $15 per injector. Each shop had good things to say about the other fwiw...

914werke
One word of caution.
I used Witchhunter cuz the guy is a couple miles from my home.
Nice guy not an elaborate operation but seems effective.
With the refurb (he is cautious to make clear you cant "rebuild" these injectors)
You get a print out w/before and after flow performance and maps.
What you may miss (i did sad.gif ) is the disclaimer on the bottom that if you dont
install & use the injectors in the first 30 days ...they may stick and his warrenty is void.
Sure enough, it was more like 60 days before I could apply a set of 1.7 injectors
to my 1911 build and encountered drivability issues that were traced to 2 out of the quad not firing and a third only sporadicly firing.
These had been kept in the ziplocked baggy I recived them back in since the refurb confused24.gif
Goge
Cruzinperformance did a great job on my injectors. I think he had them something like 3 weeks though. It felt like an eternity to me, but maybe that is the norm.
-TH
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.