Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Baby Steps
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TimT
For anyone interested, progress on my taildragger.

driving.gif
Lou W
Looks good. Did you paint that yourself?
TimT
Ive done it all, from rust repair, to regearing the tranny, rebuilding the engine for the umpteenth time, installed EFI. I was determined to do it all myself, so I decided to paint it at home

havent updated my website in ages

http://www.rudtnersracing.com/timscar.php

Ive built and worked on a bunch of nice racecars... it seems my own one is the last to be finshed... well thats coming to an end soon!!!
Jeroen
looking good!!!
So.Cal.914
Cool. What year is it? What size engine? What brakes are you running?
Allan
Doesn't this belong on the bird 911 board? w00t.gif

That is really cool.

More pics please...
TimT
Doesn't this belong on the bird 911 board?

yea possibly, but this board is much more fun beer.gif

its a '69. I built a high comp 2.2 twin plug, TWM throttle bodies. EFI. Ti retainers, ARP bolts, Pauter rods, JE 10.5:1, 930 oil pump. front mounted oil tank, Had the ports hogged out....... tons of other goodies too.

8 way inverted Koni coil overs in the rear. RSR struts with revalved bilstiens in the front. 935 front susp ready to go in. spherical joints, etc..

Doors, front and rear fenders, roof are carbon fiber, or fiberglass. All the window glass is Lexan (front,rear,rear quarters, no door glass)

951/965 brakes

IPB Image
Heeltoe914
QUOTE(So.Cal.914 @ Sep 22 2006, 07:41 PM) *

Cool. What year is it? What size engine? What brakes are you running?

Same ? ? ? Sorry to late you just answered. It looks really nice, great Backyard work. Looks Pro,
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.