Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FRS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
North Bay 914
porschecb
Martin: What time are leaving? Might hook up and caravan with you.
North Bay 914
porschecb
OK. Let (me) us know. Maybe watching your car being unloaded is better than going to Placerville? (Rob, Toby, Bill, Chili, ??????????????
North Bay 914
eg914
I had heard about this event at the Bug-o-rama, and it escaped my sieve like memory. I would like to go. If any others are going let me know which day is best, though Sunday sounds good to me. Swap meets and German food are VERY hard to resist. Pass the bratwurst und saurkraut!!
chilli
QUOTE(North Bay 914 @ Sep 22 2006, 05:26 PM) *

I'll be there on Sunday. First year for the event.

Baby got new shoes this week...

http://www.deutschesmotorfest.com/

sad.gif Interesting thing is that they never contacted the Sacramento Valley Region of PCA about the event, for support, help DA NADA.

I may go up on Saturday..

mike
ConeDodger
QUOTE(chilli @ Sep 22 2006, 10:52 PM) *

QUOTE(North Bay 914 @ Sep 22 2006, 05:26 PM) *

I'll be there on Sunday. First year for the event.

Baby got new shoes this week...

http://www.deutschesmotorfest.com/

sad.gif Interesting thing is that they never contacted the Sacramento Valley Region of PCA about the event, for support, help DA NADA.

I may go up on Saturday..

mike

The guy did his other leg work though. I got no less than 5 flyers for this event put on my windsheild for both 914's starting at the spring Bugarama.
It probably will be a cool event. I am all for shooting up the hill together. I have to get the silver car going but the Submarine just needs a bath and a splash of fuel...
sixnotfour
bug guys dont need no pca help,
Hey Martin sleep tight tonight , waiting for your new baby. poke.gif
North Bay 914
'''
North Bay 914
North Bay 914
icon_bump.gif
porschecb
So it should be close to CA. by now. I am thinken sleep over on your yard tonight and wait to see it show up. popcorn[1].gif av-943.gif shocked[1].gif idea.gif ohmy.gif wub.gif yawn.gif w00t.gif wink.gif cool.gif
porschecb
Hey! by the way. What are you going to do with the GT project you started? confused24.gif
erikstoll
I should be cruising over to check it out tomorrow, smile.gif
North Bay 914
ConeDodger
Caravan from Chevron at Hazel and Hwy 50 leaves at 0730...

So far Martin and I are for sure, John Webster is a maybe and we have not heard from Michael or John Lafluer...
North Bay 914
Tobra
No can do, did the Lapawuli thing yesterday and the car is too small to sleep in comfortably, which would be likely if I abandon the wife for the entire weekend.

Seriously Martin, you need counseling for that 914 thing, either that or a bigger garage.

How about a local gitogether some time before the weather goes bad? Maybe do a gathering somewhere on the river, Ancil Hoffman, or down at the end of Arden way and do a little barbeque action, unless Michael would be willing to get imposed on again? Sorry I can't get up the hill with y'all today.
porschecb
Sorry! Had my carpet cleaned yesterday and now they are worse than before being cleaned. Something really bad happened after it dried. Major dark colored streaks everywhere boy am I pissed! ohmy.gif
North Bay 914
Event was small, but worth the drive...Rob locked himself out of his car, Moron...
North Bay 914
North Bay 914
Alison Baker
Hey Rob, we should have won that AWARD for gettng you into it..otherwise you would have still been messing around with the lock's in the parking lot !!

You should be doing this too me pray.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(North Bay 914 @ Sep 24 2006, 01:43 PM) *

Event was small, but worth the drive...Rob locked himself out of his car, but won an award to make up for it. Congratulations! I met an owner of a 74 1.8 undergoing restoration.

What the hell is the "Street Stormer Class"? Cool plaque though.

Actually if it wasn't for the combined efforts of Martin, Alison, and Bill, I would still be in the outer parking lot waiting for the locksmith.... I managed to get a coat hanger from Raley's and Bill had a dowel rod aka 914 rear deck support.
First time I have ever locked the doors on the Bumblebee. I found out something new. The lock rod bends over time and turning the key only twitches the lock button. If it wasn't for Alison's skinny arms.... well...

Fun day. 50% of the 914s entered in the show and shine won awards. Could have used some help 'representin'
erikstoll
i was there... kinda a disappointment, especially w/ it being $10 to get in..... not such a thrill after driving from Reno, fun times none the less
the g/f loved the 1500's
ConeDodger
QUOTE(erikstoll @ Sep 24 2006, 06:12 PM) *

i was there... kinda a disappointment, especially w/ it being $10 to get in..... not such a thrill after driving from Reno, fun times none the less
the g/f loved the 1500's

Erik,

I guess they had 60+ cars yesterday... Too bad we all didn't go the day before huh... Anyway, I am glad we went and supported this guy and his familys big effort. Hopefully, he wil do it again next year and I know it will be bigger. I offered to hook him up with a co-event PCA concours - event within an event. That will pump his numbers. I can even promise him a Carerra GT after talking with our friend Mike after the event.
North Bay 914
eg914
It was fun seeing you all in Placerville. I hope there are more makes represented next year, and more than two sellers for the swap meet.

Doesn't everyone carry a dowel in thier trunk?

A get together sounds like fun. Sorry to have missed the last, hope to not have an excuse for the next one.
Tobra
QUOTE(eg914 @ Sep 24 2006, 09:45 PM) *

It was fun seeing you all in Placerville. I hope there are more makes represented next year, and more than two sellers for the swap meet.

Doesn't everyone carry a dowel in thier trunk?

A get together sounds like fun. Sorry to have missed the last, hope to not have an excuse for the next one.

I use a 1 iron myself.

I missed the last one too, don't feel too bad. There was just a lot going on for me this weekend, did the Lapawuli run Sat, everything else on Sun. Got 30 mpg on my last tank of gas, first time I checked it. 80-90 mph over and back, beating on it pretty good between Foster City and Half Moon Bay.
erikstoll
mass picture post!

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

erikstoll
IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.