Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT Friday Ferrari Fun
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Maltese Falcon
In my travels thru the neighborhood, it looks like the crane company is ready to hoist the HVAC unit onto the roof... but the testarossa owner is sleeping in today.
So how about a real caption for this photo ? biggrin.gif

KaptKaos
Howard, trying to complete his collection of rare hoses, has hired a crane to shake one loose off of a Testarossa.
PORobinSCHE
BIff(always thinking on his feet) came up with a brilliant idea. i don't need a lift or ramps, not when i can use a crane to do my oil changes!!
rick 918-S
Headlines read today....

CHP and S.W.A.T Rolled up with their new wheels from the Special Vehicles Unit. They heard a rumor Dietrich was back in the area and hiding under another Ferrari. "He won't get away this time" commented officer Sadanco!
wbergtho
av-943.gif
Headlines read today....

CHP and S.W.A.T Rolled up with their new wheels from the Special Vehicles Unit. They heard a rumor Dietrich was back in the area and hiding under another Ferrari. "He won't get away this time" commented officer Sadanco!

--------------------

So.Cal.914
For the kids of the rich and famous the new Ferrari pinata is about to be lifted into

into place. It rumored to be filled with Sophea Loren and Jimmy Hoffa blow up

dolls.
smj
Wayne was ambivalent about the prize he had won. "I was hoping for the Hemi 'Cuda. But ya know, once we raise the back of this a couple of inches and fit a hood scoop, I think it could look okay."
Dr Evil
Looks like the truck is about to rape the pasta rocket.

How about, "Present and submit, bitch!"
Maltese Falcon
did somebody say Dietrich ?
7TPorsh
Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.