Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS One dirty 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
Former Concours winner. But it now needs a new owner. One who will take care not to get it as dirty as the current owner. Can be delivered anywhere in the Rocky mountain states or to California. Owner will require buyer to furnish him with a Greyhound bus ticket back to his family waiting at home.
Unfortunately this car does leak oil, it also handles very poorly in the snow. Owner found out that he is way over his head in driving such a powerful car as this.
Onlookers observed the owner exiting the car rapidly and heading to a near by restroom after a very harrowing trip that the owner just took through the snow covered mountains of Colorado and Utah. They also notoed that the odor eminating from the interior of the car was very foul, the local HAZMAT team was contacted for further inspection.
Car will be sold as-is, where-is. Not resonable offer refused.
Seller can be reached through the Local YMCA in Moab Utah.
You will not be disappointed.
Mrs. K
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would love to buy your car Ferg!! wub.gif

SOLD! Please, please, please!

I can probably offer you $1,000 biggrin.gif

PM me!

Lisa
mrs.K.gif
Ferg
Ouch Craig, is this cause I still Owe you money !?!?!?!

Ferg drunk.gif
bd1308
Does uh, howard know about this?
dekman
I'll go 1,010.95 But could somebody dry it off? owned.gif
StratPlayer
After inspecting this car I offered $800............BTW this isn't stratplayer.......he forgot to log off after being on the site.....next is Ebay...I'm going to bid on a bunch of Elvis memobillia wink.gif

It dosen't cost anything to be nice.......... smile.gif
TROJANMAN
We need to change Mike's screen name to "One Way Ferg"

He only likes to drive his cars to events, not home

I think the "car is running hot" comment was just an excuse to trailer it home chairfall.gif

Aaron Cox
mike,

solid car. it drove nicely all the way back to california with me. Ill clay bar it along with mine...

BTW - forward me the balance of the money order i sent you while i was vacationing in nigeria smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.