Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Unbelievable Fuchs price
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sixnotfour
Not that everyone here would want these , But I cant believe how much these sold for, ouch.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...TRK%3AMEDW%3AIT
tracks914
Ouch...thats more than I paid for my first Porsche!!!!!
Joe Bob
Pretty rare wheels....

On the other hand, I was able to score some fully polished 16x7 and 8s....for $800.....there are still deals out there.
rick 918-S
Good luck finding a staggered set of 15" tires that match. I hunted for hours on line, checked the tire stores, and crap! I could find big rears and no matching fronts or fronts and no matching rears.... $ 4600.00 wall art.
davep
That is only 300 each for the 8's and 2000 each for the 9's. That is not bad.
rhodyguy
rick, what sizes? 225-245 rear, 215-225 front? jeff do you see $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ signs with all the forged aluminum shown in the picture in the other thread?

k
Root_Werks
Wow! That is just crazy, but if the market will bear it...... confused24.gif

Jeff, makes me glad I kept that set of 3-piece fuchs. I think I will just be burried with them. biggrin.gif
sixnotfour
jeff do you see $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ signs with all the forged aluminum shown in the picture in the other thread?

That was from a sale I made to Rothsport when my wife was mad at me.
I didnt make anywhere near that much $$

Ya Dan nice thing about the 3 piece you can change em around for the current or future tire trends.
Root_Werks
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Sep 23 2006, 09:29 AM) *

Good luck finding a staggered set of 15" tires that match. I hunted for hours on line, checked the tire stores, and crap! I could find big rears and no matching fronts or fronts and no matching rears.... $ 4600.00 wall art.

agree.gif I have 16x8 and 16x9 fuchs now and finding a matching set of decent street tires was a little challanging. Seems like not too many manufacturers are making 15 or 16 inch wide tires anymore.
racerbvd
beerchug.gif I have those size going on my 914-6GT clone beer.gif Factory too
TimT
Seems like not too many manufacturers are making 15 or 16 inch wide tires anymore.

werd agree.gif

The Pantera boyz are hoarding the 335/15s also.

I have a set of mint 7&9X16 Fuchs Im going to use to mount rain tires. Im saving my pfenigs for a set of Fikses
turboman808
QUOTE(TimT @ Sep 23 2006, 01:00 PM) *

Seems like not too many manufacturers are making 15 or 16 inch wide tires anymore.

werd agree.gif

Yeah that's why I went with 17s. 18s the tires seemed to jump up in price so 17s it is.
914Sixer
About 10 yrs ago I bought 4 NOS 8x15 in the Porsche boxes from Sonnen Porsche for $225 each. I have them to go on my unfinshed -6 clone. So I find the price truley amazing.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Sep 23 2006, 08:37 AM) *

rick, what sizes? 225-245 rear, 215-225 front? jeff do you see $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ signs with all the forged aluminum shown in the picture in the other thread?

k

I want 295/50/15's I have a problem with traction and throttle steer.... confused24.gif Don't know why... happy11.gif and I have 215/60/15's on the front and their close to rubbing at full lock

So, I'm going to have custom wheels made in 17's. I think I could have a set turned from a solid billet for around the cost of those ebay wonders. (well maybe not) Then I'll turn my 15' into wall art too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.