Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Subbie dudes, this one is for you.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Root_Werks
I had to work today, so I decided to drive the 914 this morninng. While on the freeway I was passed by a WRX (Yes, it was a real one). I decided to see what he had under the hood. I could very well have gotten my butt spanked, but it was the other way around. My little 2.5 914-6 kicked his ass. driving.gif He even had a fart can hanging under his car. Had his WRX had 350hp, it probably would have been the other way around. I guess it's all about the math wieght/hp. burnout.gif biggrin.gif
Brando
Turbo WRX or ... naturally aspirated? Had it been turbo...
Loser_Cruiser
All WRX's are turbo. The imprezza's are the N/A models.
Rand
They weigh 1000ish lbs more. A good day in math class! laugh.gif

NICE Dan! Love it. I'd rather have your car than even a 400hp version of something that thousands of fart can owners drive.

So.Cal.914
clap56.gif
RS22b
QUOTE(Rand @ Sep 24 2006, 12:23 AM) *

They weigh 1000ish lbs more. A good day in math class! laugh.gif

NICE Dan! Love it. I'd rather have your car than even a 400hp version of something that thousands of fart can owners drive.

hey take it easy over there! haha.

sounds like you had a bit of fun then. All Impreza WRX models are turbo. 02-05 were all the 2.0 227hp rating. For 06+ they went to the 2.5 235hp rating but a ton more torque. All the 2.0's are only quick with some slight mod. if they are stock they are pretty much slow.

Rand

hey take it easy over there! haha.

biggrin.gif No offense to the subies at all by the way. The wrxsti is one of my all time favorite cars. But that much power in the more unique 914 is even sweeter! beerchug.gif
project-914
obviously it wasn't my wrx (cough* stage 4 cough*) hehe

probably some stupid ricer that didn't know what he was doing

haha

wrx = turbo / 2.5rs = n/a

if it was stock, then it wasn't crazy fast...but they have a lot of potential which I found out...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.