Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: here's some pictures, lots
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rhodyguy
yesterday was jeanne's birthday (for real). happy owner. she grew up in lincoln neb. her school colors were, you guessed it, red and black. holding the original owners manual. chassis #4752900533, paint code L30C, 1.8 w/f.i. get ready for the questions, NO a.c. . this is the original paint. came with additional, 4 8-spokes, 2 good early doors, 4 khumo 165-15 (still with the nubs on the tires) and a good extra front hood. i went out and had falken 195-60 15's mounted on the steel wheels while i was changing the title over. i'll tell the tire store story later.

kevin
rhodyguy
as
ChrisReale
Nice Kevin. Is she going to AX it with you? wink.gif
rhodyguy
good
Aaron Cox
already got a club sticker on that "puppy" wink.gif
rhodyguy
as
rhodyguy
it
rhodyguy
gets
rhodyguy
more after i eat a grilled cheese and have some soup.

kevin
Porsche Rescue
Love Malaga Red. Did I miss a thread? Bought a car for your wife? What's the rest of the story?
Curvie Roadlover
QUOTE(jim9146 @ Oct 29 2003, 07:06 PM)
Love Malaga Red.

agree.gif smilie_pokal.gif clap56.gif boldblue.gif pray.gif aktion035.gif mueba.gif beerchug.gif smilie_flagge6.gif
rhodyguy
for
rhodyguy
aa
rhodyguy
rhodyguy
er, 28
rhodyguy
year
rhodyguy
old
boxstr
Kevin Do I know this car?? Some how it looks familiar.
CCLINDEJAVUVILLE
rhodyguy
car. comment away. i'm going to pelican and order some rubber items. this car is so clean the gaps in the squeegee ends look tacky. a few other things too. perhaps i'll bring it down to p-land on the 9 th, so you cw's can pick it apart. laugh.gif

kevin
rhodyguy
oh, right after i drove into the garage. DO YOU HAVE YOURS YET!!! wink.gif

KEVIN
ChrisReale
Did you make her pay for the sticker? laugh.gif
RustyWa
So let's hear the tire story and how you came across this one. smile.gif

Your poor camera flash has like an effective range of about 4 feet.... huh.gif
Queenie
What a neat car...it looks like it's all ready to go! Congrats on the cool score.
rhodyguy
eric, it's the flouresents on the other side of the garage and the reflections off the car. i'll do a seperate post for the tire story. it's involved.

kevin
RustyWa
It looks like a nice car Kevin! If I ever get away from my house, I can't wait to see it.
StratPlayer
Very nice car,, now that she has a teener she will probably want you get this for her to sew on a jacket

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...&category=48103
DNHunt
Kevin brought the new car over yesterday and I got a chance to drive it. The best way to describe it is it's a tight little thing. No rattles. He got a steal.

He has a few little items to sort out (rubber, shifting, slight cosmetics) but he's already underway.

With my car up on jack stands and driving a 92 Caravan for the last 2 weeks, this was a breath of fresh air. Thanks Kevin

Dave
2-OH!
Does this mean you will now own two complete sets of jack stands....A his and hers...

2-OH!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.