Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 3 Teeners at Seca Vintage
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
Borderline
dropped by LS to see who showed up. Got to meet race914 (Greg) with his 4cyl. There were a couple of 6's, otherwise, it was pretty disapointing.

race914
Borderline
A couple 6's. Sorry, don't know the names.
grantsfo
Great pics Bill. Too bad turnout wasnt better. We had four 914-6's out there the weekend prior.
Trekkor
I like the pictures, of course. clap56.gif

Grant, did you get any pics from our weekend?

KT
grantsfo
QUOTE(trekkor @ Sep 23 2006, 10:22 PM) *

I like the pictures, of course. clap56.gif

Grant, did you get any pics from our weekend?

KT

I havent recieved the CD from the photographer yet. Will post as soon as I get them.
McMark
RRC being the same weekend really put a damper on things. No one wanted to step up and handle promotion/motivation since Andy was already committed to RRC. Plus the Memorial Run was at the same time.
Brad Roberts
Finding LICENSED 914 racers is not that easy when you have 4 other Porsche racing related events occuring on the same weekend and a lot of people are "in the points" I'm betting we only have 4-5 people that contribute to the paddock with actual competition licenses. It it not just a matter of "showing up" to this event and racing.

I apologize for the low turnout. I called as many 914 racers I know (and I know a lot of them) they all said the same thing....

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.