Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: just click here!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
messix
ok, so thank you eddie 914 for the heads up on parkplace! [where the hell did you guys go? the eddies were there.]

so i wreaked an exige [spell?] big time tonight, rolled it over over a jersey barrier and landed upside down. then ... no shit, saw a 917 start up in anger! it's supposed to be the mcqueen car, number 24 i think was painted over number 1.

i also won and lost about 125k at the craps table.

oh what a night!
Twystd1
Oh My...

T
JPB
HOLLY CRAP!!! pray.gif ashma shalla mall ashmalla stromberg.gif

beer.gif Holly cow crap.

Twystd1
Yeah.... What he said...

T
914werke
blink.gif you wreaked an Exige ~Huh!?
messix
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Sep 24 2006, 09:24 AM) *

yup, landed on the roof, didn't feel a thing, not a scratch on me.

but man that 917 was incredable!
some other cool cars there too. saw a 356 with what looked like some kinda knock off wheels. i took a couple of pictures i'll post later.
sixnotfour
So you missed "Pinks" filming at Pacific Raceway that night.
JB 914
QUOTE(messix @ Sep 23 2006, 10:33 PM) *

ok, so thank you eddie 914 for the heads up on parkplace! [where the hell did you guys go? the eddies were there.]

so i wreaked an exige [spell?] big time tonight, rolled it over over a jersey barrier and landed upside down. then ... no shit, saw a 917 start up in anger! it's supposed to be the mcqueen car, number 24 i think was painted over number 1.

i also won and lost about 125k at the craps table.

oh what a night!

Is this some sort of alcohol induced ebonics?
jwalters
QUOTE(messix @ Sep 24 2006, 12:47 PM) *

some other cool cars there too. saw a 356 with what looked like some kinda knock off wheels. i took a couple of pictures i'll post later.

Whut in tarnation is "wreaked an exige"????

Do you mean wrecked?? As in you "wrecked a car"???.

Or do you mean wreaked?? As in "that snatch reaked very bad"

And whut in the hell is an Exige????

av-943.gif
messix
:
QUOTE(jwalters @ Sep 24 2006, 11:55 AM) *

QUOTE(messix @ Sep 24 2006, 12:47 PM) *

Whut in tarnation is "wreaked an exige"????

Do you mean wrecked?? As in you "wrecked a car"???.

Or do you mean wreaked?? As in "that snatch reaked very bad"

And whut in the hell is an Exige????
av-943.gif

yeah ok wrecked. and i'mnot going to edit it to correct it, it would ruin the sense of condition that all this took place.
so about the car, that lotus hard top spelled something like exige, yeah thats right i just looked it up on google so

bootyshake.gif
Eddie914
Troy,

You rolled the Exige! I'm glad I wasnk't riding along!

The 356 was stunning! Can you say Fuhrman 4 cam engine! "Real Carerras Have Four Cams". The owners have had it a looonnng time. The Mrs. was talking about when her boyfriend (now husband of many years) would give her a ride to college at WSC (back then it was Washington State College ... it's now Washington State University) in the Carerra.

In my opinion, Porsche 910 and 917 (#20) were the highlights of the show. No Bling ... All Zing!

Pretty nice white '75 914 flared fender six conversion in the shop area.

I thought more Teeners would be there. I didn't think teener-holics could resist anything free!

Eddie

Eddie914
Messix,

Post some pics!

Eddie
sixnotfour
Pretty nice white '75 914 flared fender six conversion in the shop area.

was it flared ? if so thats the 27k car I was told.

Eddie went to the track ,not much going on , Bruce Leven sigened my Bayside Racing poster only highlite.
He bought another 962 , Garbage biz. was good to him.

troy, wake up, share
Bleyseng
I was outta town for the weekend so I missed the big Sat. nite. darn. I have seen the 917 a couple of times, way cool.
messix
ok pictures comming up shortly, not very many though.
messix
oooohhhh
messix
aaaahhhhh
messix
nice
messix
more to come in a bit
messix
more
messix
and more
messix
and this guy
Rand
Ok, I'm a skeptical SOB. I'm still not buying the story about you rolling an Exige. Or the winning and losing $125k at the craps table. I'm calling your bluff bro. Where the pics of the Exige? Or the dabo girl with the big boobs? Huh?
messix
QUOTE(Rand @ Sep 24 2006, 11:34 PM) *

Ok, I'm a skeptical SOB. I'm still not buying the story about you rolling an Exige. Or the winning and losing $125k at the craps table. I'm calling your bluff bro. Where the pics of the Exige? Or the dabo girl with the big boobs? Huh?

sorry i didn't get any pic's of the many lotus's that were there.
and non of the one that i rolled, i had all ready put the camera away.
now about the girl with the big boobs, there were to many to count. all though in seemed like armor all exploded and some women tried hiding a lot of it in their tops! blink.gif
DNHunt
OK Troy. If you rolled a Lotus you're going to have a lot of explaining to do so you better start perfecting your story right here where your friends can give you some guidance.

I'm having a hard time picturing this.

Let's hear it

Dave
mstein95
popcorn[1].gif
dinomium
see what happens if I dont show up as a 'moral compass'? I think I will use that next time as an excuse to attend!
biggrin.gif
Troy, your are sheeplove.gif looney!
Rand
Troy must have found some new drugs.
messix
ok so i tried to tell the story but my E"FIN puter freezes up, so i'll have to tell you guys in person some time.

i've allready told a couple of guy's but please let me do it. i don't want anyting to get lost in translation.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.