Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need spoiler ideas for the V8
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JB 914
Ok, i finally got some spare time to do an inventory on my V8 car last night. I am leaning towards waiting to put in the new v8 engine till next year. I've just got way too many things going on with my business, kids, kids school commitments, wife ect....

besides, whatever time i have to dedicate to the cars will be used reassembling the 71' with the help of my good friend Dick. hopefully we can get it all together by the end of the year.

However, i do need some spoilers for the V8 front and rear. that's the only major part needed before i can take it for paint. I lost my 914 favorites with links for fiberglass body. Once i get it painted it can be driven. Right now the body would make it a good canidate for Overhaulin. barf.gif

Car is going to be GT flared with fiberglass bumpers. any suggestions on where to source the spoilers? I'm also looking for possible different styles.

smile.gif
nomore9one4
I have a Lexus spoiler on the back of my flared car.It fits the lines very nicely.Bob
wbergtho
Check out A.I.R.
JB 914
Doh, for the rear i need a valance too.
neo914-6
Hey Joe, I'll have an articulated spoiler on display in 5 weeks, actually a prototype will be fitted on my car next week. My design is mostly bolt on and will keep the lid mostly untouched and provide a rear panel. You'd have to run shortened tail lights but I have a sweet solution for that too...
turboman808
I'm doing a front kinda like trekkors only I am adding a splitter to the bottom. Probably won't get to it for another month so not pictures yet.

For the back anything but a rear lip spoiler looks like ass. Probably gonna do a rear like Dekmans. A rear wing inline with the roof would be much more effective but is kinda ugly.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.