Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FFC 2006 registration link is available
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Doug Leggins
Yes, 9/27 leaves only a short time to get your registration in. But now the registration site is available and it is full of additional info.

Many of you have posted that you are going to attend. We need for you to register using the website. Those of you that are still trying to work out the details, make the commitment if at all possible. It will be a great time !!!

I edited the nailed thread to include the link in the original post. Or, you can click on the link below.

FFC Registration and event details

Once you are at the website, click on the register tab on left side of the page.
GaroldShaffer
boldblue.gif drunk.gif chowtime.gif beerchug.gif driving.gif driving-girl.gif thumb3d.gif
1970 Neun vierzehn
Now registered. Doug, the "check's in the mail". Thanks for all you're doing. clap56.gif Looking forward to meeting some 914 kindred spirits. beerchug.gif
GaroldShaffer
icon_bump.gif to the top
Pnambic
Keep the registrations coming!

GaroldShaffer
icon_bump.gif
bd1308
took a vacation day....

will register tonight/pay tomorrow. is it 2x$45 if i bring my girl?
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif
I will try to make it for all days. Depends on the birth of my 1st grand child ( son) . Doug I,ll let you know as soon as he is here. If I miss things and events because of not being able to register that,s O.K. Dave
Doug Leggins
QUOTE(bd1308 @ Sep 26 2006, 01:43 AM) *

took a vacation day....

will register tonight/pay tomorrow. is it 2x$45 if i bring my girl?

$45 covers you and your girl. It covers registration for main entrant and 1 co-entrant, 2 shirts, 2 lunches and a goodie bag.
akellym
Money sent, room res. I'm hoping for no rain this year!
Doug Leggins
Registrations are coming in!!! GRRREEAAAT! beerchug.gif

About a dozen folks have stated that they will be attending, but we do not have that many registrations yet -soooo keep them coming in and soon.

The largest number of 914s at a FFC so far has been 16. This year so far we have 12 that have said that they are going to make it, 6 or 8 or so that said they might make it, and who knows how many more that are considering it (c'mon join in, it'll be a great time!). We just might have a record turn out!

NO RAIN! NO RAIN!! NO RAIN!!!!!
Engman
And we will have some great goodies there as well.

M

biggrin.gif
Doug Leggins
Registrations/commitments that i have received so far.

Doug & Susan Leggins (Doug Leggins)
Garold & Julie Shaffer (itsa914)
Mark Bland & son? (Engman)
Dan & Leah Anderson (Pnambic & Mrs Pnambic)
Paul & Linda Naberhaus (70 Nuen vierzehn)
Robby Poindexter (Robby750)
Kelly & Kyle Manley (akellym)
Martin Bernardi (colnmz)
Charles Navarro (cnavarro)
Al (Dralf) Al I received your message that you registered, but I did not receive the registration. Please submit it once again.

Several others have posted/sent info indicating that they were going to attend. If you are attending and your name is not listed above, please submit a registration.
bd1308
I'm in...me and the girlfriend will be arriving on friday.
Speedster07
Im in, registered and paid paypal
Bartlett 914
Linda cannot make it this year but I am in. I will be bringing my son Steven. Check is in the mail.

Mark
tdgray
Registered and made reservations. thumb3d.gif

icon_bump.gif

Get those registrations in peoples.

Heck I even got on the ball and ordered some parts I needed biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.