Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Sighting, Duluth, GA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
blitZ
So, I'm sitting in Moe's gnawing on a Homewrecker buritto, and look up just in time to see a 914 moving briskly east on Pleasant Hill. It was light blue, maybe Marathon. Rarely see one around here.

Anyone from the forum?
Al Meredith
Les, I don't know of a light blue 914 around here . I guess your engine is up and running? Sorry you missed the Southeastern Classic. Hope you saw the pictures Al
blitZ
Hi Al

I just got it running and am doing some break in runs and some tuning. It's backfiring a good bit, need to get the mixture correct. I appreciate your help.

Seems like Dean's (agrump) car is blue, it may have been him.
toddmr
I've driven my Signal Orange 914 all around Duluth. Worked up there near the mall for a while, then over near the river off of Pleasant hill.
blitZ
QUOTE(toddmr @ Oct 1 2006, 04:28 PM) *

I've driven my Signal Orange 914 all around Duluth. Worked up there near the mall for a while, then over near the river off of Pleasant hill.

Hiya

Suprised I havn't seen you, I'm currently working close to the mall. Did you get your tranny fixed yet?
krazykonrad
Mine's (green) sitting under a tarp in Marietta. Hope to see you when the engine's fixed!
Konrad
ultra3000
This is so 9 years ago, but I believe that was my car you saw. I used to work in that area and was often on Pleasant Hill. I rarely see other 914s in the area and the only other Marathon Blue I've encountered was in George's showroom. A few times I have seen a red Chalon that must live nearby, but have never met the owner.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.