Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Not the usual suspects, Part Deux
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
Rough_Rider
Gosh darn it a couple of those pesky Subaru's came & spoiled the party. But young Gary nearly nailed him.
Ohh & it looks like I got JP, must be that dodgy finger lightening experiment he attempted. biggrin.gif

1 NP 141 Ryan Otis 2005 Subaru WRX STi 45.766
2 M1 99 Gary Chapman 1970 914/6 45.861
3 NP 30 James Paulson 2004 Subaru Sti 46.277
4 M1 4X Britain Smith 1974 914-6 46.297
5 M1 914 Trevor Rice 1974 914 47.085
6 M1 4 JP Stein 1974 914-6 47.312

I'll post some vid's later tonight. If someone else will post pictures, Please !!
drgchapman
Good title, Trev.

I've been sorting my car all year. Changed front sway bar to SRP unit. Car was driving real good. I just need to stop overdriving it. I ripped off a one off run where the course looked slow, felt slow. No wild motions. Car remained settled, as opposed to what I'm usually doing. Managed to spin out three runs. So, iffin' I manage the testosterone a little better..........

JP and Brit said their tires were off, again. JP is missing a pretty big chunck of a finger...that's gotta hurt.

Trevor has been coming all year long. Those new tires and seat time have been paying off.

We need to go play with the full contingent of SCCA boys. That will be humbling.

Waiting for JP or Brit to chime in.
J P Stein
Britt said the tires were off, not me....and I don't think they were.
The drivers were off maybe? Brit found 32 psi in the rears(24 psi to start) after
8 runs. If that don't make you loose, nothin' will. A lesson learned.Other than that, I'm mortified unsure.gif
Some times you eat the bear.............
914forme
This last week I doubt you will find a full SCCA contingenant in the USA, its was nationals week. So all my local hot shoes are gone, but I don't find them to be humbeling at all. I figure I am doing well to be >2 seconds off a simulary classed car that is a national level driver. And I am still sorting,I am chipping away at their lead each time. (4 year old tires)

The WRX crowd can be tough in the correct hands they can be killer. But it makes it that much more fun to go after them. AWD can make up for some pretty stupid driving moves - I have a few stories with a Mazda 323 GTX to let you know I know stupid driving.

All I can say is smiley_notworthy.gif aktion035.gif keep it up the hotshoes can not stay in Kansas forever you know.
Rough_Rider

Quickest run....
http://s94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/Roug...urrent=Run6.flv

Thought this was funny....
http://s94.photobucket.com/albums/l83/Roug...ent=Fingers.flv

So where are the pictures then??
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.